Help needed please Chieftan Armour stacker not tanky

Hi all

Im pretty new to the game 3-4 months and cant get my head around whats wrong with my build.

Here is the POB: https://pobb.in/LO_1AlW0K7Pn

I created a build to help delve to 1k ish depth and built this after looking at a number of nearly identical builds on poe ninja who all have delved 900+.

Testing it out at 330 depth im constantly getting killed i dont feel tanky at all. Azurite nodes tier 3 seem to kill me every time with a dot floor affect in the flash of a second. im even dying on the way to nodes which feels strange esp at this depth.

Ive gone over and over but i lack the knowledge , in pob at the stats look to me like ive covered all bases , and my numbers are better than 90% of the builds i looked at to put this together so i just dont get it.

Any expert help is much appreciated.

thanks
Last bumped on Feb 29, 2024, 8:39:59 AM
Your biggest problem is your nearly inextant raw es, you have enough armor to have 90% dr vs most hits but your actual hit pool is miniscule and any dot will ruin your day, swap the formless flame for a hubris circlet with 350+ es. Additionally chieftan is not actually a very good choice for armor stacker as it becomes very difficult to have good dps and enough survivability, most of the time people play armor stacker ascendant or champion for the free aura effect and in the case of ascendant ias per aura.
thanks

What other stats should i look for ?

I only have a 400d or so left not sure its enough to get a decent one from what i looked at so far
Besides an ok life pool and a tiny bit of armor you don't really have much going on defensively. I would suggest trying to work in at least a bit of spell suppression and possibly get some phys converted to ele. Even then your not going to be omega tanky but it should help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info