Sort Stash from Website

This is a dream idea about being able to play on my console while at home. But being able to sort through my dump tabs while at my desk job at the office.

I know for the PC players it's likely easy enough to load up on a lower power machine to get into the realm to do some tedious stuff during downtime at their jobs. For us console players we don't have that luxury available to us.

I remember years ago (5+) when I played Destiny 2 they had an app on a phone that let us access our inventory remotely. While we don't need something that sophisticated the concept got me thinking about the idea of accessing storage without being at the console and how it would make enjoying the game better for me.

There are things that having access to a mouse/keyboard is by far superior for and sorting stash is one of them. To move an item around on console requires a lot of button tapping, with a mouse you just grab it and drop it where you want. To use the search feature with our keypad takes a lot longer than for a keyboard too.

We can already see our stash and all the items but it doesn't let us interact with them. I'm just hopeful that at some point that might be possible. Though I anticipate that I'll change to the PC realm before I see this available, even if so it would be useful for me there as well so not to need to log into a server simply to sort items.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, fingers crossed it's possible and not too much effort to pull off.
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2024, 3:49:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info