Practice maximum difficulty on softcore for future racers

note that I am talking about a very small server, I have no intention pushing it past 10 users.

for that matter, I can imagine there being more people like me. The gauntlet was a nightmare for me, not that that is bad per se, the worst part was every mistake being fatal.

Which is why, for me, I have created a private league with maxed out mods, but on softcore. I also haven't set it to SSF even though I intend to play that way. just for people to have the possibility to choose what they want. I can sometimes feel stuck in SSF, so a possible breather is nice.

I am mainly doing this, and offering this, for practice / other people wishing to practice without the fatal mistake = death rule. You can make it as hardcore as you want, for example, my goal is to try and beat it without dying, but it'd be nice to be able to make small steps along the way, learning from mistakes without a full reset (it's my first league), eventually growing into a possible racer / player that can overcome massive challenges. I ask myself, if the real competitions are way harder then the normal game, then why would I take myself back there. I don't necessarily know if I will get there, but maybe you will.. :) I just try to enjoy the moment, one person buys a hideout, or a skill effect, I just buy a league to be able to practice.

I am sharing the link for the few that are interested in exactly this specific type of content. Remember I can only accept a few people. Also note that if you haven't logged in for a week, I either would like some kind of message, or you will probably just be removed so other people can practice.

If there are any people interested in this that is. I have no idea how this will work. It doesn't really matter to me anyway, I will pay the same price either way, 9 extra people is free. So feel free to join!

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/practiceleague/mORSWC1moMmDRTIlfcgk

Last bumped on Feb 5, 2024, 6:31:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info