Flawed Refuge ~ With Reap [200k+ Ehp] [4-7mil Dps] Juggernaut at Level 100

As the Title says, this is a Flawed Refuge with Reap. I saw a video on YouTube (forgot who) that shows the damage calculations of Flawed Refuge. In the comments section of that video, people said how well it would work with Incandescent Heart and Divine Flesh.

Now here we are with a 90% phys. Reduction and a 90% Chaos Max res. At level 91 in Affliction League

Pob Level 91: https://pobb.in/E6ISwcyGp-NE

You should have realized; this build is very incomplete. I do not have my ideal influences or charms, even a rare wand and rare amulet.

This build costed about 7 Divines and will cost more for perfect rolls.

Damage over time Will kill. Especially be wary of those lightning dot area rare mobs. You can temporarily survive if you constantly attack them.

Forbidden Rite is used to stack endurance charges before a big fight, or if you lost your charges.

Blood notch and Immutable force is for spell damage on stun while casting.

Ignore the Alacrity node, I had it for double ventor's gamble.

Eldrich Battery for Divine Blessing Zealotry.

~ Spell Suppression

As you may notice I do not have 100% spell suppression. With a nice glove we can get 10% or more spell suppression compared to the current one we have. Also getting a lupine Charm with Culling strike and 9% spell suppression we can get to 84%, but IF you want to spend more divines, you can get 15% spell suppression for lupine charms with Culling and Banner skill has no reservation for 93% suppression. Craft 5% on the helmet for a total of 95% spell suppression.

~ How are we dealing with elemental Ailments?

We are not ailment immune. We are getting as much reduced ailment duration as we can. If you respect 4 passives off of caster mastery and Arcane Expanse, for Arcane Sanctuary we will have more reduced Duration but lose Aoe. Along with Solipsism we have 38% duration for all elemental ailments.

I don't have a clue on how Guardians "every 4 seconds, remove curses and elemental ailments from you." does but grabbing it on a charm will help. Just make sure it's paired with Arcane Surge on hit.

Taking Soul of Abberath on the Pantheon SIGNIFICANTLY boosts survivability. The Amount of EXP and times I've died to burning ground is unfathomable.
(You'll understand why if you don't take it)

~ WE ARE CRIT IMMUNE

Spending 6 passives for Whisper of Doom and curse mastery allows us to be crit immune AND get punishment (37% damage increase).

While we're at it replace whirling blades with Shield charge and faster attacks with Punishment. Also make sure the shield is triple red socket for Determination, Pride, and Flesh and Stone. Punishment goes where Forbidden rite does, and the last two open sockets should be for Shield charge and Forbidden rite in boots. Where you have to recolor for 3 red and 1 blue.

~ Where to spend the last 4 Passive skills?

(Respect 1 30 Dex node)

Spend them to get Influence and the first reservation mastery right below Whispers of Doom.

If want more damage, we got to respect Sovereignty a little. respect Sovereignty to path the other way. the 1 extra passive point goes into life mastery ("Skill cost life instead for 30% of mana cost").

By the end you should have something that looks like this

Pob Level 100: https://pobb.in/o2J4FtFD-eUM

You could definitely make this build into a Boneshatter build.
Last edited by Qlmores on Feb 4, 2024, 8:51:50 AM
Last bumped on Feb 4, 2024, 8:16:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info