Looking for some new companions? A New Hideout? Maybe both? We’ve got you covered this weekend when all pets and hideouts go on sale. You can view the full range of discounted microtransactions here!

If you need some inspiration, check out these awesome pets chilling in the Trial of the Ancestor Hideout!

Featured below: Celestial Necrolord Armour Set, Celestial Necrolord Wings, Necrolord Weapons, Chaotic Ethercraft Pet, Celestial Baby Elephant Pet, Celestial Cat Pet

Don’t forget, we love to see the incredible hideouts you create, so be sure to post your creations over in our hideout showcase forum! For some more inspiration, check out the recently featured hideouts from the forum in our latest showcase video below.

Get a Free Affliction Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Until the end of the sale, we’re offering one free Affliction Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store. This means you can purchase a discounted cosmetic effect or any other microtransaction from the store and receive one Affliction Mystery Box as a gift from us. The offer is available on both PC and Consoles.

Please note: it’s only possible to get one free Affliction Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box.

Players who have unlocked all microtransactions from the Affliction Mystery Box will receive two Midnight Pact Mystery Boxes instead.

This offer will end at Feb 05, 2024 7:00 PM (EST) (This is displayed in your local time).

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
First weta of 2024
Can't even count how many weta's are hanging out in HO at this point.
And they're even on sale this time!
Quite disappointed the hideout display case discount is less than what I usually see in the past!! Was so looking forward to buying them at discounted rate :((
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Exalted Orb Pet in exchange for 2 point Weta is such value, TY GGG!

I love my rolling friend already, my Weta however isn't invited.
Last edited by Keybordtrner on Feb 1, 2024, 9:37:19 PM
Thanks GGG!
Useless boots, ty ig.
Damn, this mystery box has some pretty amazing stuff in it. I came to check if I got a good thing or not, and now my fingers are itching to try an x5 bundle of these.🎃
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Thanks for the promotion , but unfortunately the MTX i have received [Eldritch Royalty Body Armour] does not have the effect working as advertised in the video....

The Eldritch Royalty Body Armour displays a rune of sovereignty above you that improves the more auras you have affecting you.

I see that plenty of other people have reported it , so i did and i await reply back !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on Feb 2, 2024, 3:01:10 AM
"
cjbLazin wrote:
Thanks for the promotion , but unfortunately the MTX i have received [Eldritch Royalty Body Armour] does not have the effect working as advertised in the video....

The Eldritch Royalty Body Armour displays a rune of sovereignty above you that improves the more auras you have affecting you.

I see that plenty of other people have reported it , so i did and i await reply back !

It's a helmet effect only.
Last edited by N3K0Cloud on Feb 2, 2024, 2:11:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info