Crossplay on Console and PC

There's currently no crossplay between consoles and PC. If we want to play the game on PC we'd have to buy every microtransaction we bought on console again, which is a problem cause that's a lot of money, also the supporter packs we bought before wont be available on store and the trademarket is more expensive, we pay more for the same item that's listed on PC, please make crossplay available soon, it'll be more fair for everyone. I'd like to buy more supporter packs and microtransactions but that is holding me back, in diablo 4 we can log in the game with the same e-mail on console and PC and use our items and cosmetics in any of the platforms, it would be very good for us if you enable crossplay cause that way we don't get stuck in a single platform due to the microtransacctions we bought there, and will make the economy more fair, I trust GGG can make this possible. Thank you in advance. You said on the interview with Zizaran that if players aren't enjoying something, you will change it, please make it happen a lot of players on console are stuck in this situation.
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2024, 5:38:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info