Buriedbornes 2 is out.

And it has already pissed off the minmaxers of BB1 with one simple change. I love it. Both for that and for OhNussy refusing to play it safe while still building on his strengths.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2024, 10:49:53 PM
Not a post stalker of yours, but I have to check this out now.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I tried out the first one based on this post. I did a few runs, it seemed fun. I didn't understand everything, but I also didn't give it much time either.
Pure cheese i tell you!
"
DoubleU wrote:
Not a post stalker of yours, but I have to check this out now.

Heh, hard to stalk when one is neither elusive nor prolific.

I recommend BB1 to get a feel for how Nussy works but BB2 is definitely more refined. Build variety in 1 is off the charts and easy to strategise once you have established your resources between runs. 2 is much more roguelite so far, with the unlocks coming much slower and less obvious in their synergies.

Nice thing is both can be played offline and entirely for free, although BB1 has two very small mtxes I would consider your de facto purchase of the game: one removes ads, the other negates the most important upgrade cost for each class: removing and replacing mods between runs.

So far BB2 has no clear equivalent so I just threw 2500 yen at Nussy and bought some skins.

Naturally both games have what exiles would consider p2w but I have yet to use any of it. The game is brutal with or without whatever boosts money might confer, and the joy isn't in being OP before any given run but in figuring out how to use what is given to you by the RNG gods combined with upgrades from prior runs to achieve OPness.

The english is pretty rough but for me that is part of the charm. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info