im comin for you , niggas

FOR PEOPLE OF THIS GAME:

this guy nicknamed "KISSTHEBLADE" sold me his 1 handed powerful axe 30 minutes ago. i gave my le heup ring for the promise that i ll return his dealed 1,5 exalt tomorrow.

but after trying the axe i saw that there is no dmg difference with my older axe. so i told about this and asked him if we could do something to cancel the trade.

i asked kindly.

he stopped replying. he even doesnt say anything about the fact that if i give him his 1,5 exalts he would return my LE HEUP ring back.

now my beloved LE HEUP RING is in his hands.

know that this guy is NOT A NICE PERSON and CAN BE BAD ABOUT HIS TRADES. YOU ARE WARNED.
IGN: solventh
"
Solventh wrote:
FOR PEOPLE OF THIS GAME:

this guy nicknamed "KISSTHEBLADE" sold me his 1 handed powerful axe 30 minutes ago. i gave my le heup ring for the promise that i ll return his dealed 1,5 exalt tomorrow.

but after trying the axe i saw that there is no dmg difference with my older axe. so i told about this and asked him if we could do something to cancel the trade.

i asked kindly.

he stopped replying. he even doesnt say anything about the fact that if i give him his 1,5 exalts he would return my LE HEUP ring back.

now my beloved LE HEUP RING is in his hands.

know that this guy is NOT A NICE PERSON and CAN BE BAD ABOUT HIS TRADES. YOU ARE WARNED.

i am loling irl

u lookin for this bro?

"
KissTheBlade wrote:

I lol that you dont have it 20% quality.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Feel free to hit my templar with that any time you want
Standard Forever
"
"
KissTheBlade wrote:

I lol that you dont have it 20% quality.

i dunt no how to add quality bro im new :(
uhm how exactly are you coming for us?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
I just fucking love the thread title in combination with the post of a linked item and nothing else.
Anyway, come at me bro!

Yeah...that's the best I've got.

Come at me, bro.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
I'll be waiting for you.

IGN: Cimos_Baller

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info