God Slayers Hold

Each NPC has their own area and decorations to match them.

I will be adding to this hideout and reshaping in the future, I'm still new to this game (2 weeks) and it took me probably longer than you'd think to make this hideout, its not great, but its a work in progress.

After reaching the Karui Shores, you enter the stronghold and Officer Kirac explains that there are other realms, almost like dreams.
Our task is to defend our realm from these foreign influences before they enter our world and cause destruction.
We can use our Atlas to track these realms, and defeat the enemies before they reach our doorstep.
Hideout lore:
The map device at the Karui shores has malfunctioned and let in a horde of terrifying creatures that caused havoc across the island. With the help of our new friends we've made along the journey we manage to survive, and escape. The device is destroyed in the conflict, along with everything on the island. We must take refuge elsewhere.

We tell them that, as a child, we used to read old transcripts about an old fortress, where they had kept a map device capable of reaching other realms. You met an old traveler that told you its whereabouts. You thought it a myth, and shrugged it off. After telling your companions this story, Lilly Roth says she's heard of this place. Lilly and her father used to sail passed the entrance all the time, and he would point it out, almost as if he knew she would need to seek refuge there in the future.
You set sail for the stronghold, and, after days of trials and complicated puzzles, you find the entrance. Your comrades name it God Slayer's Hold, after the legendary GodSlayer, yourself.
After inspecting the hold, your crew realizes it's ancestral background and native resemblances of the Karui.
Further investigation reveals an area called the Eye of Destiny. Inside, we find the spirits of the Forsaken Masters, who tell us the map device was used for the Trials of the Ancestors that pitted the best fighters against horrific beings in other realms. Upon learning about this, we decide to set up camp with the remaining survivors and use our knowledge of the Atlas to once again seek out our enemies and lay waste to them before they can enter our realm.

https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/6136/title/God%20Slayer's%20Hold
"I care naught for riches, little for friendship. The duel is all I need. I may be an exile, but I will carve a road back to Oriath, one foe, one victory at a time. Ill fortune may have banished me to Wraeclast, but I will live to hear them scream my name in the great arenas again"
Last edited by Rabbitx0 on Jan 22, 2024, 2:00:54 PM
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2024, 4:12:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info