NEW!โšœ๏ธโœทPegasusRideR's Hideout Heaven | Latest: Wraeclasterdam: Pick Your Poison v1.02! (April 2024)โœท๐Ÿชฝ

(It might take a short time for animated images to load.)

Hi, I'm PegasusRideR, I've been making hideouts since 2018. I have adopted my own style of creation throughout the years which I call "The Old-RPG Way", where you don't see many tall structures, and my hideouts are not over-crowded with lots of objects. I am both making my own and covering hideouts hoping that it will inspire newer-generation architects, and also covering is a term I want to introduce to the hideout community as the ladder of becoming a good hideout architect is still too steep. Everyone in the music industry starts with covers to improve because it is almost impossible to be able to compose on day one. And when you cover let's say Dance of Death from Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson will say nothing. If you find a hideout you like, cover it, and include the name of the original architect in the title, I think this is the best way to improve. I am also still improving myself, so I am covering hideouts to learn more from other architects' works. I'm giving direct download links for every hideout I make instead of using hideout-related websites. Ironhideout.net will soon be up and links will switch there afterward and they will still be direct download links instead of making you have to click a couple of links only to be able to download a single hideout file. Also, all of my creations are tuned for the latest version of Path of Exile, meaning you will have what you exactly see in my videos when you import them. I kindly suggest other hideout architects do the same because hideout bases and decorations get updated frequently which makes decorations change the appearance or some parts of bases get removed, meaning decorations placed there also get removed. I hope you like my creations!

Iron Hideout Website | Delayed™
Iron Hideout Discord Server | Soon™
Iron Hideout Guild | Soon™
My YouTube Channel
Path of Hideout Reddit
Hideouts Feedback Thread

๐ŸŒฟโš—๏ธ๐Ÿ„Wraeclasterdam: Pick Your Poison 1.02 (+18) | Infinite Abyss Base | No-MTX๐Ÿ„โš—๏ธ๐ŸŒฟ

Welcome to Wraeclasterdam, exile, a city where all drugs are legal, and more! We start with the waypoint that is right below a weed field, with the legendary strain Kalguuran Sunderf**k sponsored by Highgate Pipeoponics. Below that is our mother plant weed map device sponsored by Innocence Grow Pro Plus lights, and all the needed stashes, lockers, and masters are placed close for practicality. When we go up, we are greeted by the Ghettos with a poppy field grown by the Ghetto Gang. Past that you will see Kalguurans with their shop of northern naturals ranging from a large variety of shrooms, many different fruits with various alkaloid content, purple lotus, and more. Next, Niko greets us with his sulphite cooking shop. Beware, he's more insane than deeper depths in Delve! When we go down from there we pass the Red Light, with mama being Catarina. Don't ever ask her out, or you will be cursed so deadly that even Navali won't be able to help you. If you're tired of all these and looking for something new, Tane's Experimentals Shop will greet you next. You are put in the test cage for a time until Tane decides everything went well. If not, you stay in the cage. If you ever die, do not worry as Navali is there to resurrect you! Then there is Einhar's tavern and coffee shop, it's the best in the whole Wraeclast and supplied with the finest quality Oriathan ale. Enjoy your stay, exile. And never forget; what happens in Wraeclasterdam, stays in Wraeclasterdam. 667/750 decorations were used. Released on 4/20/2024, 4:20pm GMT. Happy 4/20 everyone!

Warning: This is only made for entertainment purposes. Do not do drugs for your past, present, and future.
Note: There is a small light flicker issue in the coffee shop. It is mostly fixed with version 1.02, happens rarely now, and is at an acceptable level.

YouTube | Direct Download

๐Ÿ“ถOlder Versions:
Spoiler
v1.0:ใ€€Direct Download
v1.01:ใ€€Direct Download
๐Ÿ”„Changelog:
Spoiler
v1.02:
Removed 6 more light sources and finally mostly fixed the light flicker in the coffee shop/tavern. It only happens very rarely now and is at an acceptable level.
โžฆ Removed 3 candles on the tables. They were additional candles and tables already had their own candles, so they are still lit with their original candles now.
โžฆ Some of the candles on the bar are removed. Some drinks had to go along with them(lotus bench 3). They are replaced with huge jugs and bongs.

v1.01:
Removed a few light sources to fix light flickers in the tavern part. It's mostly fixed and will be fully fixed at some point with a new version.
โžฆ Removed an Oriath lantern next to weed field and adjusted placing of one of the others.
โžฆ In the tavern's sides, turned off candles that have no people next to them.
โžฆ Removed some drinks on the bar and adjusted placing of another to remove a candle.
โžฆ Placed an Oriathan woman on the upper right side to keep one candle lit there.
__________________________________________________________________________________

๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’งHidden Waterfalls v7.0 | Lush Base | No-MTX (MTX Version Soon!)๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฒ

When all masters unite, in hopes of solving ancient mysteries of a long-forgotten village settled around hidden waterfalls... Our masters recently made an expedition to the hidden temple with Niko's lead and discovered an azurite heaven which is now used to power the village buildings and fuel the crafting bench!

A lush hideout made with the old RPG feeling. It's designed to be as efficient as possible for everyday use while looking calm and relaxing. Everything needed is around and close to the map device. Lily and stashes are together in our hut(items can be vendored and stashed without moving). Every master has it's own place or sharing it's place with another. There are MTX-Free and MTX-included versions and the MTX-included version will be updated and shared here soon! 657/750 decorations were used. The vanilla version was made on 03.08.2018 and last updated on 31.03.2024.

Note: A nostalgia part from 03.08.2018 featuring this hideout's first-ever version's screenshots is added to the end of the video.

๐Ÿ“ถOlder Versions:
Spoiler
v6.0:ใ€€Direct Download
v5.5:ใ€€Direct Download
v5.0:ใ€€Direct Download | YouTube
v4.5:ใ€€Direct Download | YouTube
v4.0:ใ€€Direct Download | YouTube
v3.6:ใ€€Direct Download
v3.0:ใ€€Direct Download | YouTube
๐Ÿ”„Changelog:
Spoiler
v7.0:
Village:
โžฆ Made a road leading from Catarina's graveyard to the shrine in the village with garden paths and weathered skull piles. Well is moved below.
โžฆ Added skulls to the shrine.
โžฆ Added trees at the entrance and the back of the village.
โžฆ Changed structures of the houses and made them more improved.
โžฆ Added wooden grounds inside the houses.
โžฆ Added a bed in one of the houses.
โžฆ Added barrels, a blacksmith's barrel, crumbled boxes, and a planter box in front of the houses.
โžฆ Added more lights into the houses.
โžฆ Moved bonfire and exiles around it slightly above.

Other:
โžฆ Added another rug, bottles with purple liquid, and a bong next to fisherman exiles.
โžฆ Added 2 more glowing embers to Catarina's graveyard.
โžฆ A few small changes and fixes.
โžฆ Added 57 decorations with this update.

v6.0:
Catarina's Graveyard:
Enchanted the graveyard with poison instead of the previous fire-style. To make this, used poison lights in front with 2 added pillars, poison embers in the middle and the back, and poison smokes at the backside. Also played with the trees at the back side and made them much better. Special thanks to moonretealoud for helping with ideas.
โžฆ Added lots of green iron lanterns to the church wall gate and 2 large overgrown statues to give the poison effect on stones.
โžฆ Added 2 large pillars behind the church wall gate and decorated them with green iron lanterns to give more poison effect to the front part of the graveyard.
โžฆ Removed low fire pit from the altar and added 5 green ossuary braziers and 1 green Maraketh brazier to create poison flames.
โžฆ Added ossuary braziers to sarcophaguses to create more poison fire.
โžฆ Removed torches on decrepit fences in the middle and at the back and added ossuary braziers to turn them into poison.
โžฆ Removed decrepit fence 5s and also moved decrepit fence 1s to fit the new ossuary braziers that replaced torches.
โžฆ Reduced the number of glowing embers to one because no more fire color.
โžฆ Added various spore pods to the backside in front of the trees to finish the poison effect and also complete the fog/smoke combination the graveyard has.
โžฆ Rotated trees at the back to make them more non-uniform. Also added some more trees to fill the furthest back side.
โžฆ Added bushes to the backside below the trees to make them more foresty.
โžฆ Widened the gaps between Tombstones to make them look more realistic.
โžฆ Added skull piles under large pillars behind the entrance.

Cassia's Temple and other changes:
Cassia's temple turned out to be the richest azurite source Wraeclast has ever seen! An expedition was made to the temple and our explorers returned with limitless azurite to use as the energy source to power up the village! Now houses have light and fuel for the crafting bench is made in Hidden Waterfalls village instead of being traded every single week!
โžฆ Added various lights, an azurite vein, and an azurite chunk to the entrance of the temple where Cassia is. These additions provided it with a bit more mystical entrance and also this azurite heaven started to power the village!
โžฆ Added yellow iron lanterns to our hut and also to the church and one of the houses in the village part.
โžฆ Changed places of Helena, Lily, and Alva. Lily is in our hut now. This change made the hideout perfect for fast grinding as we can use stash, guild stash, and ctrl+click Lily without moving an inch! Thinking that the map device is within 5 meters distance and the waypoint is within 10 meters, and also all the other masters are around and near, happy grinding exiles!
โžฆ Removed Oriathan books in our hut and added a bong. Lily doesn't like Oriath, so she wanted me to put a bong instead. Please smoke reasonably Lily, we need you to sell items!
โžฆ Added rising smoke on top of the crypt fire pit on the waypoint. Made it more in harmony with the map device.
โžฆ Added a backup laboratory tank next to the 2 tanks that are powering the crafting bench as the backup energy source since villagers are mining limitless azurite for power!
โžฆ Made skulls in front of weathered skull display in Einhar's place better.
โžฆ Many small changes and fixes.
Note: There will be one final update sometime in the future.

v5.5:
โžฆ Added more foliage to the village part! Mostly aloe plants, some having red flowers. I might make one last update to this part.
โžฆ Added lots of sewer mosses to the stream, also removed brown shore rocks, and added a lot of various gray shore rocks which fit much better with the stream!
โžฆ Catarina's ritual graveyard had a symmetrical misalignment, fixed!
โžฆ The crypt fire pit decoration on the waypoint had an update and didn't look good anymore, changed its variation to make it fit, and it looks better than the pre-update now!
โžฆ Fixed some issues regarding the fishermen at the entrance of Catarina's ritual graveyard, he also managed to catch 3 fish, lol. I might make one last update to this part.
โžฆ There was an issue in our hut that I fixed some time ago, I unfortunately don't remember what it was.
โžฆ Added two more metal beams to Niko's place to make the entrance more uniform.
โžฆ Lots of small changes and fixes.
โžฆ Default music for the hideout music player is set back to Tane's Laboratory. This was forgotten in the previous version.

v5.0:
โžฆ Added forest encampment ground as floor to Kalguurans' and Niko's places.
โžฆ Added camp rugs and a barrel to Niko's place to hide elevation problems with the newly added floor.
โžฆ Added wooden planks as floor to Kirac's and Alva's place.
โžฆ Wooden board bridge that leads to Kirac's and Alva's place is changed with wooden planks, it now goes above the stream instead of in it.
โžฆ Changed garden paths under the shrine on 3rd island with forest encampment ground 5 which stopped the flickering problem that happened in the patch that came before the previous update.
โžฆ Some small additions and changes. Special thanks to guggelhupf and TallBird for helping out with various ground flickering problems!

v4.5:
โžฆ Map device is improved.
โžฆ Blue light of the waypoint is turned off.
โžฆ A bridge is added between the second and third islands.
โžฆ Old masters are replaced with Kalguurans and Expedition Locker is added there.
โžฆ The bottom part where Kalguurans are placed is changed with cargo to fit better with Kalguurans.
โžฆ Navali is replaced with Einhar, Einhar is replaced with Lily Roth and Zana is replaced with Kirac.
โžฆ Some small changes and fixes.
Note: After an official GGG update, the floor of the shrine is flickering in this version.
__________________________________________________________________________________

๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„โ›„ Santa's Secret Place v1.3 | Glacial Expanse Base | Exclusive MTX โ›„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…

The ages-long hidden gateway leading to Santa's Secret Place is finally discovered! It's on a rectangular-shaped isolated island sitting on a frozen lake in the far northern parts of Wraeclast. A Christmas/New Year celebration hideout made by using all of the winter-exclusive MTXs including decorations, pets, wear, and fireworks that go on sale in the Christmas holiday period each year. The original plan was to release the hideout while they were still on sale and obtainable, but I couldn't finish on time. It also includes 2 more exclusive MTXs; Elemancer's Totem decoration(in snow mode) which is currently obtainable from 2024 Core Supporter Packs, and a pet from Halloween-exclusive sales. If you plan to use the hideout at the end of the year, you can purchase the supporter pack whenever you like, and then buy the Winter MTXs during the holiday period. If you have the required winter-exclusive MTXs, or planning to buy them at the end of this year and would like to use the hideout, I hope you will like it! To reduce costs, you can keep Elemancer Totem's snow mode turned on and skip all the white lights. Don't forget to enable the light switch hidden inside the Christmas tree! Hideout is fully functional and tuned for fast grinding with waypoint, map device, stashes, and Lily and Kirac placed very close to each other. Also crafting bench, horticrafting station, heist locker, and all the needed masters are hidden in outer rocks, and unneeded masters are hidden inside the Christmas tree with all of them being accessible. 750/750 decorations were used. The vanilla version was made on 21.01.2024 and last updated on 07.02.2024 for the Chinese New Year.

๐Ÿ“ถOlder Versions:
Spoiler
โ“‚๏ธMTX Used:
Spoiler
MTX Used in The Hideout:
1) Ice Sculpture*¹ x13 (Winter Sale Exclusive *²) (Video)
2) Snowman*¹ x9 (Winter Sale Exclusive *²) (Video)
3) Demonic Arctic Reindeer Pet*¹ (Winter Sale Exclusive *²) (Video)
4) Polar Bear Cub Pet*¹ (Winter Sale Exclusive *²) (Video)
5) Elemancer's Totem (Exclusive to current 2024 Core Supporter Packs *³) (Video)
6) Dancing Skeleton Pet*¹ (Halloween Sale Exclusive *โด) (Video)
7) White Lights x44 (Skip all and run Ele. Totem in snow-mode for cost efficiency *โต)
8) Pegasus Pet
9) White Dragon Pet
10) Celestial Tree x2
11) Sentinel Stash Bundle
12) Nightfall Crystals x2
13) Huntsman Tree
14) Madcap Tree
15) Well Objects
16) Overseer Environmental Effect
17) White Hideout Environment
18) Wide Light Beam x3

MTX Used for Recording the Videos (Not Necessary for the Hideout):
1) Yeti Mask (Winter Sale Exclusive *¹) (Video)
2) Frigid Character Effect (Winter Sale Exclusive *¹) (Video)
3) Frigid Fireworks (Winter Sale Exclusive *¹) (Video)

Notes:
*1) The links for buying these exclusive MTX will be available once they go on sale. Winter sale exclusive MTXs go on sale between 18th December and 7th January, and Halloween sale exclusive MTXs go on sale between 20th October and 4th November each year.
*2) Winter-exclusive MTXs go on sale only during the Christmas holiday period each year and are currently unobtainable. They will be available at the end of this year again. The original plan was to release the hideout while they were still on sale, but I couldn't finish. Sorry.
*3) It is part of the Karui Elemancer Supporter Pack amongst current Core Supporter Packs of 2024. If you plan to use the hideout at the end of the year, you can purchase the supporter pack and then buy the Winter and other MTXs included at the same time.
*4) Halloween-exclusive MTXs go on sale only during the Halloween period each year and are currently unobtainable. They will be available during Halloween this year again. This is only a single pet and you can skip this one if you like or if you miss the Halloween sale period.
*5) I had to put lots of White Lights because one of them only covers a small area and has one variation. For cost efficiency, you can use Elemancer's Totem in snow mode and skip all the White Lights. But I have to include they add a very nice winter touch to the hideout.
๐Ÿ”„Changelog:
Spoiler
v1.3:
โžฆ Removed around 30 decorations that had no use.
โžฆ Added x25 foothill grass variation 7 to the outside part amongst trees, they have snow on them!
โžฆ Replaced a few bushes under the Christmas tree to provide a better tree bottom.
โžฆ Repositioned a few of the white lights for better spreading.
โžฆ Removed 2 white light MTXs.
Note: This is very most likely the final update.

v1.25:
โžฆ Added arctic ground variations everywhere at the outer parts until the hideout became an isolated island sitting on a frozen lake. Didn't make a new public video as the majority of changes since this video was at not visible parts. But just added a full walkaround video of this version including the outside parts you can find above, just in case you would want to go out!
โžฆ Adjusted the trees in the outer parts a little to make everything line up.
โžฆ Added portal parts 3 between primeval way markers and Kalguuran pillars at the Warpgate behind the waypoint.
โžฆ Added rocks that were present on the left side of the trees where Santa's Wagon is to the right side of the trees, and also made snow drifts in two parts more similar to each other.
Note: Hit the deco limit with this update. I will try to add a few arctic plants between trees and reduce the number of white lights as the last update sometime in the future.

v1.21:
โžฆ Toxic pods around the map device became too foggy after the last update. Fixed this by removing spore pods there.
โžฆ A few small fixes.

v1.2:
โžฆ Elemancer's totem decoration effects were fixed with patch 3.23.1b. Enabled its snow version. It made the weather darker and ice sculpture crystals and every other light source glow much better while adding more snow!๐ŸŽ‰
โžฆ Distributed white lights better and added 3 more. There will be no more white lights additions.
โžฆ The map device is moved one step closer to the waypoint.
โžฆ Fixed the last remaining light flicker issue.
โžฆ Added a white dragon pet roaming out amongst the trees!
โžฆ A few small changes and fixes.

v1.1:
โžฆ Added more Kalguuran decorations, more primeval way markers, and tower pods to ancestral portals and elemancer's totem.
โžฆ Filled the gaps between trees leading to Santa's Wagon and Warpgate.
โžฆ Had to add more white light MTXs. Sorry, but they were needed. Considering the amount I had to use, I think white lights need to have larger variations instead of only one.
โžฆ Added azurite chunks to various places on the outer rocks.
โžฆ Fixed a light flickering problem.
โžฆ The right side of Santa's Wagon is now accessible.
โžฆ Added light inside Santa's wagon.
โžฆ Changed places of some of the primeval floor lights. They light up the crystals better now.
โžฆ Added more trees around the hideout.

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿง‘๐ŸฟOmegaGuild Hideout v1.3 for Iron Hideout Guild๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฟ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽญโ˜ฎ๏ธ | Bashael cover | Stately Base | MTX (No-MTX Version Soon!)

I had lots of time limitations to be able to create a hideout from scratch for the new Iron Hideout Guild, which is one of the four elements of the upcoming total revolution I have been preparing for some time, so I had to find a hideout to make a "cover" of. Thankfully a previous Iron Hideout competitor Bashael's amazing creation came to my help. It was an amazing fit just like I specifically asked for it, so I didn't have too much to modify and it was a privilege to work on this project. This is still not final, I will fix a very small remaining lighting flickering issue with version 1.35 at some point which is not disturbing at the moment and appears super rare. After that point, my dream is to turn it into a community hideout where everyone in the community will be able to make contributions, so this way we will make the best guild hideout ever in the whole Path of Exile history! Thank you for this amazing work and for giving me permission to share the hideout file, Bashael!๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค› Don't forget to check out Bashael's original work MegaGuild Hideout here and his YouTube channel here! 750/750 decorations were used. The vanilla version was made on 29.09.2023 and last updated on 11.03.2024.

๐Ÿ“ถOlder Versions:
โ“‚๏ธMTX Used:
๐Ÿ”„Changelog:
Spoiler
v1.3:
โžฆ Changed Harmony Stash bundle with Sanctum Stash Bundle because it was in a previous supporter pack and isn't obtainable anymore.
โžฆ This patch was mainly done to fix the last light flickering but it turned out that there is one more, but it appears super rare.
โžฆ Made changes to the bar. There are a lot more drinks and a bong now.
โžฆ At the outside, changed all forest flowers to variation 4 at entrances to make the entrances more uniform and designed.
โžฆ Added 2 Oriath Citizen MTXs talking to each other to outside near the tree in the middle.
โžฆ Distributed arena petals in the bath better.
โžฆ Removed some unnecessary golden sparkles in the hall.
v1.2:
โžฆ We have a new admin now, Vorici! You can see him on the admins' stand. All of the people sitting on that stand are real people who are the admins of Iron Hideout. You will hear their names and be able to meet them when the time comes! Meanwhile, there can be changes in the administration.
โžฆ Vagans guarding the door of the shrine are removed and replaced with Leos instead. Vagan replaced Vorici's place as a jury. I won't be telling the total jury numbers I have at the moment, but 6 placed on the jury stand is my goal.
โžฆ Light changes have been done to the Hall, the entrance corridor leading to the hall, and also both lights of Niko and Einhar's shop are now green. All are made to stop various light flickerings, but the green lights also made that shop and the ladders to the portal pretty cool.
โžฆ Metal Beams forming the Iron Hideout(IH) symbol are changed with Temple Stool 5 to reduce light flickering there. Now it looks cooler and very close to the tone of the hideout icon in the Iron Hideout logo!
โžฆ Waypoint is changed with variation 2 to reduce light flickering.
โžฆ Added Arena Petals 1(Blue) around the new IH sign to make it blend better with the red petals that are present a lot in the hideout.
โžฆ Bookcase variations in the corridor leading to the Hall are changed with Variation 14.
โžฆ Very few small fixes.
Note: There will be one last update to fix the flickering issue that happens out of 1/10 instances.

v1.1:
โžฆ At Hall, Justice Statue 1 on the throne is changed with Dark Oriath Statue 2.
โžฆ At Hall, Oriath Citizen 2(man) who is talking to Ringmaster Spectators 1(woman) is changed with Wounded Exile 1. Anything can happen in this realm!
โžฆ At Hall, the girl inside the IH sign is replaced with a boy as there weren't any boys in the crowd.
โžฆ At Hall, added a Manifesto Stand in front of the Admins' stand.
โžฆ At Hall, added a Relic Locker on the left side of the stashes.
โžฆ At Hall, added Wrangler Gold Rain 1 to the Prize Room.
โžฆ At the Bar, Oriath Citizen 1(woman) is added because there weren't enough women there.
โžฆ At the Bar, Tired Exile 3(man) is replaced with Dead Oriath Soldier Sitting(man). He looks more drunk than dead.
โžฆ At the Bar, 2 ground flickering problems are fixed.
โžฆ At the Bath, Frightened Exile(woman) and Hungry Exile 3(man) is added.
โžฆ At Tane's Lab, Automaton Decor 10 is added on top of Laboratory Tank 1 to be able to make a big full tank to power all his weird devices!
โžฆ At Tane's Lab, Rising Smoke 1 is added on Laboratory Vats 5.
โžฆ At the Shrine, the unlighted flower pot problem is fixed. Also moved the shrine to the center to make the upper flower pot more visible.
โžฆ At Square, Sulphite Vein 2 is added to Niko's place. You know, he needs that!

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•
๐€ ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’๐’๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ โข ๐ก๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐ฌ://๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ก๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.๐ง๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿชฝ
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐: /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’): /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง/๐‹๐š๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ | ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐: ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ
๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ“-๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ•-๐Ÿ— ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Apr 24, 2024, 11:58:12 AM
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 12:20:01 PM
So, I am the first ad victim, I see...

In one of your hideout designs, it said that you don't use MTX. You probably should, btw. It's wiser to blow it on MTX than ad-fees. I am just saying.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
namikazemaru wrote:
So, I am the first ad victim, I see...

In one of your hideout designs, it said that you don't use MTX. You probably should, btw. It's wiser to blow it on MTX than ad fees. I am just saying.

I am taking this as sarcasm and responding accordingly. I have never said I don't use MTX anywhere. It says "No-MTX" in the video title. It says "Hideouts Thread" next to the link you clicked and it says "Forum link" on that link with the blue background. The mention of No-MTX in the title is about that hideout(Hidden Waterfalls v6.0) and doesn't mean I don't use MTX in my other creations. I am sorry that this has caused a misunderstanding. For OmegaGuild, I will create an MTX-free version at some point but Santa's Secret Place is impossible to create an MTX-free version out of. My next creation will also be MTX-free except only the base and I plan to keep on going MTX-Free for some time. I prefer YouTube ads because unfortunately these forums and other platforms are not enough to attract enough attention to my creations. This is also why I am going under a total revolution(A hideout website, a hideout Discord, hideout competitions that were going on for a long time, and a hideout guild all under the name of Iron Hideout.).
๐€ ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’๐’๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ โข ๐ก๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐ฌ://๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ก๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.๐ง๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿชฝ
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐: /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’): /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง/๐‹๐š๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ | ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐: ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ
๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ“-๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ•-๐Ÿ— ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: /๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐/๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘
My apologies.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
namikazemaru wrote:
My apologies.

No worries at all! Nice that you have chipped in and I hope you liked the hideouts!๐Ÿ™‚
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
"
namikazemaru wrote:
My apologies.

No worries at all! Nice that you have chipped in and I hope you liked the hideouts!๐Ÿ™‚

I do, actually. I was just annoyed by the ads on YouTube. Can't block ads nowadays.
"
namikazemaru wrote:
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
"
namikazemaru wrote:
My apologies.

I do, actually. I was just annoyed by the ads on YouTube. Can't block ads nowadays.

Thank you!๐Ÿ’– I am sorry for the ads. I am banned from the PoE subreddit, deleted my account on Hideoutshowcase last year due to some unfortunate events, and people don't check this forum much. I'm not happy having to pay for YouTube ads, but even those sadly used to generate around 500 to 3000 YouTube views for my hideout videos and the competition videos, so I had to switch to it. An example would be Hidden Waterfalls managed to achieve the 6th page on Hideoutshowcase's MTX-Free Hideouts section out of 211 pages listed according to total views with 44892 views, and its 5th version had 1370 downloads; its 5th version's video also had a Reddit post(like the previous versions) and it has been on this forum since its creation in 2018, but 5th Version's video still has 1644 YouTube views even after 1 year and 10 months. 5th version was the last version posted to the PoE Subreddit and Hideoutshowcase while also being present on this forum, it wasn't put on YouTube ads, and this is unfortunately the result. This is why I recommend YouTube ads to every hideout architect. I'm hoping the Iron Hideout Revolution will change this.๐Ÿชฝ

I was mostly blaming YouTube and lashed out on you. They tend to remove the timer. lol

Now, it's mostly just 'video will play after ad' or something like that.

Once again, I am sorry.
"
namikazemaru wrote:
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
"
namikazemaru wrote:
My apologies.

Thank you!๐Ÿ’– Just wanted to say that 3 ad campaigns leading to this thread are all skippable campaigns. Meaning if you don't want to watch them, you can skip after 5 seconds pass even if can't block them.๐Ÿ˜Š

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info