MAKE IT CLEARER WHEN THE SERVER IS ABOUT TO GO Offline console

So I'm sure many of you have experienced a sudden disconnect once or twice, so did I just now only to realize it's server maintenance I know they put it in the chat for 5 mins before it happen but global moves at the speed of light and I didn't see a single one of the warnings now I had just started a simulacrum and have probably lost it

Please do something wether it be turning global chat of for the last few mins right before server GOSE down or make the weighting bigger for server messages something that stands out from the spew that is global
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2024, 2:16:42 PM
Up again
Unless it was emergency maintenance, there's pop-up messages every several minutes for an HOUR before a server restart, as well as a "stickied" message in yellow text at the top of the chat box, regardless of which chats you look at (not just Global).
doesn't really address my point, I know they post it at a hour 30 mins 25 ect , my problem is global moves at the speed of light on console due to size of chat box so i don't see it, I need more even if its a accessibility option I need it in bigger brighter text to fill up my screen and i'm partially sited colour blind and have processing issues due to autism a small line of yellow text in the chat box and an announcement at 5 minuets that can be easily mistaken for a trade request and skipped doesn't work for me
:)

even if its something as simple as sticking a timer above global chat the counts down to when the server is going to go down they can do it to time maps as an mtx they could add it just so there is another layer of visual confirmation
'oh I see the clock be careful what I'm doing'
Last edited by xPULPxPredator on Feb 19, 2024, 2:22:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info