Hexblast saboteur vets, can I get some help?

I'm still fairly new, 3.23 is my second league. I'm struggling to get to the next level with my hexblast, like I struggle with T5 and 6 maps and I'm having a hard time finding gear to keep up stats while keeping res capped. Last league I ran cold dot elementalist and ran through content fine, but can't seem to get there with my hexblast. Here's my POB, any help or advice at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
https://pastebin.com/rQ2UtUPz
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2024, 11:30:22 PM
Hey man. I'd recommend looking at Palsteron's Hexblast Saboteur guide. It shows how to build up and it's not a super high investment. Will leave you tankier than some other versions too.

Quick notes though are you have a bunch of stuff that isn't needed. In your PoB if you are running Hexblast you don't need Snowforged / Elemental mastery anymore. Get a curse on hit ring with either Elemental Weakness or Frostbite and whatever other stats you need on there. Once you have the ring use the passives to take whispers of doom for another curse and your damage will go way up. Other parts of your gear are pretty lacking that you could improve on too focusing on +skill gems or chaos skill gems / spell damage / crit and crit multi.

Items like Sandstorm Visage will help your damage a lot and a 6L cloak of flame when you can afford it will make you way tankier. Your necklace doesn't really do anything replace that ASAP.

Feel free to add me in game if you have any other questions but the guide should help you. I've played a version of this build to clear t16s with ease and it can take down Ubers
Thanks for the input! I'm working on it now but everything is so damn expensive lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info