Tomorrow Ghazzy and DarthMicrotransaction will be joined by Game Directors Jonathan Rogers and Mark Roberts live on the Tavern Talk podcast to talk about Path of Exile 2!

The Interview will be on DarthMicrotransaction’s Twitch Channel, and the show will start on January 3rd at 12:30PM PST, or Jan 03, 2024 3:30 PM (EST) in your local time. Don’t worry if you’re unable to join us live as Ghazzy will upload the interview to his Youtube Channel.

We’ll be taking questions from Twitch chat so make sure you join in to have your questions answered!

If you missed the interview last week with Kripparrian you can check it out here.

Jonathan is still keeping a close eye on the Path of Exile 2 Subreddit and has answered a lot of questions there already so be sure to check it out!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice ty
and HNY! <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Neat
Thank you for the communication, it's really neat to have even less important questions answered just to satisfy our curiosities.
I'll be tuning in for sure.
ᛁᚾ ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ᚹᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛊᛏ
Really enjoy the updates and POE2 philosophy shared by Jon. But also hope critical bugs in the league can be fixed soon :p
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Make Ghazzy koom, pls <3 :D
For sure there will be quite a lot of talk about Minions, maybe even a reveal as well? The potential is there!
I hope we get a witch/necromancer reveal on this Tavern Talk!
That would be an absolute banger!!
Last edited by Palagachev on Jan 2, 2024, 6:30:59 PM
I hope the game is better then it's looking because so far it looks really slow, safe, and boring.
"
MasterKnives wrote:
I hope the game is better then it's looking because so far it looks really slow, safe, and boring.

It's intentionally so, it's a gameplay demo. I am sure in the endgame we get can about as ridiculous as we can in POE1, just in a way more fun way! :))
Last edited by Palagachev on Jan 2, 2024, 6:39:18 PM
"
Palagachev wrote:
"
MasterKnives wrote:

It's intentionally so, it's a gameplay demo. I am sure in the endgame we get can about as ridiculous as we can in POE1, just in a way more fun way! :))

I certainly hope not. This slow pace will be refreshing and just what I want.
PoE1 will stay and I think should STAY the zoom playground.

Please address speed creep. PoE2 is your canvas to right this ship.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 2, 2024, 6:48:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info