Tomorrow, Game Director Jonathan Rogers will join Kripparrian live on stream to talk about Path of Exile 2!

The Interview will be on Kripparrian's Twitch Channel, and the show will start on the 27th of December at 4:30PM PST, or Dec 27, 2023 7:30 PM (EST) in your local time.

Kripparrian will be asking some questions from Twitch Chat, so we hope you join in if you've got a burning question about Path of Exile 2!

Don't forget, Jonathan's quite active in the Path of Exile 2 Subreddit and he's answered a lot of questions there already. Be sure to check it out!

If you're interested in finding out more about Path of Exile 2 and what we've been cooking since the Mercenary reveal, make sure you tune in! See you there!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
POGGIES
ok
Can you show us the face of the Mercenary ?

pogfish
I really hope that in the future the game will have more Vietnamese language. I know this is a difficult request, but I really hope the developer Grinding Gear Games will consider adding the English language. vietnam in the future, thank you very much
gross.
But what about fixing PoE 1, please ? :)
POG CHAMPION! OJ poured and candles lit. With this chant I summon Kripp.
Nice. I hope there is cross progression between console and PC for POE2. Buying stash tabs twice is annoying, it will take decades and a world war to fix this economy and my wallet cant wait for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info