PS5 or Steam Deck for Christmas?

As the title says, I'm torn between getting one or the other. On one hand, I can play PoE, BG3, and BL3 wherever I go (With good data) but on the other... God of War, Spiderman, FF16...

I'd honestly love to get both, but I guess I can get one first and put the other on hold till next year~

If you guys had to pick one, which would it be?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2023, 4:55:18 AM
Steam deck, but I'm generally not the audience for the vast majority of PS5 games
both are trash. buy d3 and make jay wilson proud
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
Xyel wrote:
Steam deck, but I'm generally not the audience for the vast majority of PS5 games

That's fair <3 And I've been watching a lot of videos of the Steam Deck lately, and it's getting a lot more tempting to grab! <3

Really curious how PoE will feel like on a portable!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
girng wrote:

I'll do better, I'll buy D4! XD
"
Cowrex wrote:
"
girng wrote:

I'll do better, I'll buy D4! XD

LOL was thinking of d4 but remembered jay's been gone ever since his little meltdown on facebook and bullying of brevik
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info