Am I crazy for wanting to league start full phys cyclone? Would be so happy for a few tips

Hey Guys,

Love you lots! After having played the game for 3k ish hours and playing every single imaginaable version of toxic rain, RF, poisonous cocncoction, essence drain, arc, BA, lightning strike weird versions of totem builds both for spell and melee, reave, necro summoner and well tons of everything else...

I think its finally time, I wanna make my own and I want it to be cyclone because spin is fun and somehow i always end up enjoying duelist ascendancies the most (really no idea why but they just so much fun).

Especially with my absolute faavorite thing of all time - ULTIMATUM BACK IN THE GAME WOWOWOWO - im playing cyclone allright

Sry for longer intro but wanted to share my passion for the project. So I wanted to start simple - a phys Axe resolute technique for league start and then crit version (probably swords then or foil if im giga rich) towards end of league.

https://pobb.in/KNlWuLrbJBXR - Yes i know almost nothing is there yet and was too lazy to add auras, blood stance, all proper movement setup + balanced gear (such as -mana on channeling and other shenanigans) - this is just an early skeleton of what the build will be based on

Could you please have a look at my quickly made league start skill tree and suggest any feedback? Also which uniques do you personally think would be banger for the build.

P.S. if you wanna be my hero then perhaps best bases + crafts that would be giga strong for gear pieces? e.g. what to roll for with eldritch aand the fire guy currency when i reach hihgher maps?

So sorry for the long post, I absolutely adore the game and this community and thought of just asking you guys openly Thanks!

P.S 2 Also always wanted to try Gladiator bleed splosions but Slayer is just so sexy with being able to run every maap type + 20% hp execute + sexy leech etc - is gladiator angle even viable?
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2023, 3:35:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info