Halloween is almost here, so get ready to dress your exile in their most ominous outfit. If you haven't decided on a costume yet, we've put together a selection of spooky suits to provide some inspiration! Check them out in the video below.

Each of these outfits includes one of the seasonal Halloween microtransactions. These microtransactions will be available until Nov 03, 2023 8:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time), after which they'll be leaving the store until they return again next Halloween!

Here's the list of microtransactions used by our menacing models:

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice, but.. League start when?
Neat, but would love a new Halloween MTX, been a few years I think.

Bring back league brimmed hats too :)
This looks more like normal mtx outfits :D
Was Invisible Flask Effect ever on sale? Need 5 of them, waiting for 2 months already
Spooky
oooooo a post

but the horror was no league start date!!

thats like a sprout in tinfoil
"
Haias wrote:
Was Invisible Flask Effect ever on sale? Need 5 of them, waiting for 2 months already

I believe they went on sale during their last "50 points or cheaper" weekend sale.
Really love the misery mtx! Will grab that soon to mix & match with the Ferryman armour~
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
I think I’ve already bought them all D:
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info