Dear Diary,

Thursday, October 20, 2023

My life in Oriath was peaceful; my family and I lived in harmony, immersed in the studies of arcane magic and the occult. However, this tranquility came to an end. A sinister cult invaded my home in search of the magical knowledge our family guarded. This cult, led by a corrupt god, the same one casting a malignant shadow over Wraeclast, followed misguided instructions, believing it could strengthen its control over the continent. As they did not find what they were looking for, the result was the brutal and bloody execution of my loved ones, torn away from me in a terrible manner before my very eyes.

After the massacre, I was unjustly accused of betrayal and complicity with the cult, a sordid lie planted by the true culprit. The society of Oriath, blinded by the cult's manipulation, deemed me guilty and sentenced me to exile in Wraeclast.

I carry the mortal remains of my family on my back, a constant reminder of the loss I endured and the injustice inflicted upon me. The spirits of my loved ones are my faithful companions and advisors in my quest for vengeance. They whisper wisdom from beyond the grave, guiding me in my relentless pursuit to unmask the corrupt god behind the tragedy that befell my family.

I do not know which god was responsible for this pain, but I know who I am, and I am determined to face the horrors of the cursed continent in the pursuit of vengeance, redemption, and justice, no matter the cost.

Last edited by innov0401mac on Oct 20, 2023, 7:21:14 AM
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2023, 7:17:24 AM
Spoiler
Reserved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info