wardless loop, [WIP]

>> [work in progress] <<

I have marked it as occultist but can be used by any witch ascendancy :> (right now, on ruthless mode occu it's must have for wardless build)

75% chaos res is possible but loop works better (more dmg) at lower value 5% to 40%

yes we can have 5 flask :> - so we can use mageblood xD but I don't have it :< - please give me one or two :<

build its almost free at ruthless league
Spoiler

<3

Items

must have

for self damage :>

<3

forbidden flame & flesh for nine lives

3x to dust jewels for 59% reduced skeleton duration

tattoo and jewel for CDR
3x

in the jewel it would be nice if in addition to having a CDR of 2-3% we had mana recoup and corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to us

because we use a jewel and 3x tattoo on CDR we don't have to use a belt and boots for more CDR unless we aim for 52% CDR - otherwise we can use whatever belt and boots we want <3 - even mageblood

gems R-B-B-B

for this gem we only care about quality 20%

cwdt at lvl 1

we should keep the skeleton at a level between 1 and 8 to avoid increasing the level on the cwdt... moreover summoning 3 skeletons causes looping problem :<

we can get level 7 to increase our damage a little bit

good to have

body armour

cheap

One of the best armour in the game and cheap at the same time, we need a version with 100% "energy shield recovery rate" or as close to 100% as possible with as much energy shield as possible

expensive

this armor is much better than the previous one (life and recoup - these are the stats we need, there is also energy shield so another plus for this armor) and there is no better one on 'ruthless league' .... i bought the cheapest version of this armor and used divine orb - what you see i got after 1 use :>

rare armour
we can of course use rare armour, but such armour must have no armour, it would be nice if it had a lot of life and an energy shield, but I still think that those two unique armours above would be a better option

Spoiler
7x

Pain Attunement can be replace via Journey Tattoo of Makanui to Unwavering Stance but this is not cheap :< (3d for 1 chance to save 2 talent points)

def

immune to poison, corrupted blood, ignite, chill, freeze, shock, immune to stun + all bleeds are removed every 1.8-2.4sec + immune (reduced effect -102%) to curses, 110% reduced reflected elemental damage taken

wardless loop vs ward loop

wardless loop
my current stats

ward loop

more information soon

>> WIP <<

please be nice & patient because I don't have enought time :<

+ I'm bad and making dps build :< so if you have a good idea how to improve dps please help me <3 (you can use any items you want because we are forced to use one item/ring to have this wardless loop works)
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2023, 7:19:01 PM
reserved 1
reserved 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info