This weekend, we're having a huge sale on Hideouts and Pets! The time has arrived to assemble an army of animal associates and allocate them awesome accommodation. Check out the full list of discounted microtransactions here. The sale ends at Oct 16, 2023 8:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you need some inspiration to construct the perfect playground for your pets, check out the highlights from our recent hideout competition. We'll be announcing the winners of the competition next week!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat
Fix performance before the weekend perhaps?????????? wtf
HYPE
Please fix performance!!! waiting forever when portaling is really frustrating.
[Removed by Support] It was awesome but am actually annoyed about these attempts again and again.
The pale flame of his heart disappeared in his azure reflection.
The work of a life.
Ambitious, and unfinished.
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Oct 12, 2023, 10:38:45 PM
Pog
More sales!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Get a free MTX box when you spend points non-existent !?
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
HEyoo some random feedback thank you:
I love ghosting!! it's such a fun mechanic as an extra layer of things to do on the map. I love that it is something you can do to juice your map not by simply making it harder, even though probably it gets harder with ghost-touched mobs or even that we have to build around and sacrifice player power or one party member not to do any dmg but touch ghosts, still its just super fun group play and solo. Please keep it!

Also again and again thank you for bringing back Sanctum its so much fun!! And please leave its drop rates where tey are otherwise it's not going to be worth running them which would be a pitty...

And please keep the small attribute and resistance tattoos!! They are soooooo much QOL that I can actually play my build and not have to invest another 100 divines just to get that resistance/attributes 2 tiers higher on my awakened orbed items. I get that other tattoos might be too much power like sanctified relics and I'm totally cool when you take the character power away to replace it with something else from new league mechnaics but please leave or bring back this kind of QOL which makes it way more enjoyable to fix my build and try out new things.

Very much looking forward to the next league, never had so much fun. I only have to spot playing because I have to also take care of RL things not because its not any fun anymore. don't mistake my reduced play time loool <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info