[3.22] [Necromancer] Dervish 20m dps

[3.22] [Necromancer] Dervish 20m dps

This post is a Google translation of my post from the Ru forum. I really wanted to share with the English speaking community what my friend @WithBjorne and I have accomplished in improving the Dervish build.

If I made a mistake somewhere, let me know

Concept
survival rate is low
damage - 20kk peak sirus dps
PoB 95 lvl- https://pobb.in/MuQmiU90H39J
Bandits - we kill everyone
The character is best collected at level 90
Normal Sirus - https://youtu.be/f7L15S6MmSk

The build is based on the key build unique Dancing Dervish - this is a two-handed sword that, when rampaged, becomes two minions Animated Weapon. They have the Whirlwind skill and it is with this that they fly like crazy around the screen using a cyclone on the mob on the way.

Damage mechanics
The build's damage is generated by increasing the effect of auras, offerings, marks, curses and susceptibility. And of course, items + classic large Cluster Jewel for necromancers for 35 + 3.

Damage type - hit
Element - full Lightning
A popular combination of unique boots March of the Legion (+5) and the aura of Wrath + Smite + Generosity skills placed in it is the basis of the character’s damage.
Due to the type of damage and its mechanics in the build, the combination of the new support gem Volatility + Perquils Toe amulet gives very... no VERY much damage

More details
Spoiler

Enhancing auras greatly increases damage, here are the sources where you can get the enhancement:
- modifiers in body armor

- unique boots with desecration for +2 aura gem\aoe gem and support stones Awakened Generosity lvl 6. + Level 4 booster

- Passive Skill Tree (Charisma, Sovereignty, Leadership)

- Cluster Jewel. Here it is really important to take 35 + 3 because, for example, if I put 35 + 2, then I will lose almost 500k DPS from each point.

- Amulet. Desecration will save 5 wood points. Judging by the PoB, it gives some insane 50% damage at peak DPS - this is some kind of madness. Due to the large spread of lightning damage, I would like to hit with a low value less often and hit with a high value more often. This slot allows you to achieve exactly that, and the Instability support stone further increases this spread.

Defensive mechanics
The basis of a character’s defense is endless instant health Flasks, the MoM skill, delayed damage due to a buff and a flask. The build contains protective auras: Determination, Purity of Elements, Petrified Blood, Vitality.
Elegant Hubris with the influence of Kadiro, allows you to restore HP and ES at the same time.

More details
Spoiler

- flasks. This point is in first place for a reason. Unique flasks Vessel of Suffering and Progenesis are just the base. Progenesis delays incoming damage and does this even more effectively due to the Petrified Blood buff. And the Vessel of Suffering is the basis. This is both a way to extend the Rampage, and a way to trigger the “Rampage” effect at a critical moment, and the only way to restore HP + ES.

- skill Mystical storage for activating Wrath. It turns out that the ES is not protecting the character? No. MoM allows you to convert 40% of incoming damage into mana, and mana is protected by the ES. The damage is distributed over two resources, the main thing is to keep them full. Also, thanks to the flasks, you will be able to constantly burn through Wrath and not worry about a lack of resource (Wrath costs 1000 mana to use).

- Based on the point above, it turns out that if there is a way to calmly restore the ES, we will have both damage and survivability. Elegant Hubris allows flasks to keep these indicators at maximum so that there is enough of everything.

- Protective gems are located in body armor. In order for everything to fit, the effectiveness of the retention from the Passive Skill Tree and the essence modifier should be enough.

All of these mechanics only work in combination. the absence of one of the points makes one of the directions inoperative.

advantages and disadvantages
I'm not sure I can objectively describe the pros and cons of the build. Dude, is a playable Dervish! this is a huge plus, on the other hand, he is a dervish, and for some this is a huge minus.
It’s better to learn about the "advantages and disadvantages" from the players in the comments)

items

More details
Spoiler

Weapons are the most important item, our only source of damage.

Helmet - this item is very inconvenient in this build, but the item does a lot of damage. I haven't come up with an alternative yet. In fact, it wouldn't be a bad idea to give it up.

Body armor - from this slot you need to get high-tier implicit modifiers because they enhance the main aura for damage.
Craft
1. Buy a base with a fractured mod "+% chance to suppress spell damage"
2. use Eldritch Ember t2-t3 and look for "#% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills"
3. use t1 Eldritch Ichor for any result
4. use orb of conflict to increase the influence of the exarch. We are trying to find tier 4-5 exarch mod. When deleting the devourer property, repeat step 3.
5. use t3 Eldritch Ichor, or increase the property. We are looking for the property "Wrath has #% increased Aura Effect".

Gloves are a useful item that works together with the cyclone to weaken opponents.
Craft
1. buy a base with a fractured mod "+% chance to suppress spell damage"
2. Spam T1 embers of the exarch and catch "#% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit"
3. spam T1 ichor devourer and catch "Inflict Lightning Exposure on Hit, applying -#% to Lightning Resistance"
4. Spam "Deafening Essence of Fear" until we get something useful. (this is useful - from the suffixes, agility is 30+, from the prefixes, health is 60+.)

Boots - source of main damage
We definitely take it with +5. Boots greatly increase damage, especially if they are corrupted by +2 to gems. There is no alternative.

Ring - a bone ring that hits 4 modifiers.
Craft
1. Buy the base of the Bone Ring of item level 83+, with the fractured strength property t2-t1
2. spam the resonator with these fossils: Bound, Corroded, Shuddering.
We are looking for 3 mods:
- "Minions have a % increase in movement speed"
- "Minions have a % increase in attack and cast speed"
- "Minions have % increased damage". in such a configuration of fossils, such mods are often processed. The difficulty comes from the property tier. The main thing is to catch minion damage from 30+%.
You need two of these rings.

Belt - Dark vice is our choice. An item that gives a lot of flexibility to the character. You can come up with anything. My choice is avoiding stunning, rez, hp.

Amulet - this slot just gives an insane amount of damage from one slot. No alternative subject. The basic implicit is useless. To save 4 points, I recommend buying an additional curse.

Jewel
Forbidden Flame, Forbidden Flesh - the fifth passive in the subclass, gives about 20% more damage at the cost of "Mastermind of Discord". No matter how much I would like to take the explosions of the occultist, here it is necessary to take the exposure of the Elementalist
Grand Spectrum Cobalt Jewel x3 is a crit build, so we increase the crit damage of minions.
Elegant Hubris - the endless restoration of flasks allows us to keep ES constantly at a high level. This will allow you to use the Wrath aura at any time, without having to wait for the ES to recover.

Cluster Jewel for minions
This item will do a lot of damage, there is no alternative. 35-3 - that is, "35 increased effect" + "minions have a 3% increase in attack and casting speed." Taken together, 2 such clusters provide a strong increase in damage. Resistance to chaos or strength/dexterity will be very useful here.
Craft
1. Buy a #Jewel# base for minion damage, which has item level 85 and 12 points
2. Spam orb of Alteration and orb of Augmentation. We're catching 35-3.
3. We finish off with the Regal orb and the Exalted orb.

Cluster Jewel for Curse
These slots provide a minor damage boost, but are well worth the investment.
Craft
1. Buy an item base for item level 85 and 2 points
2. spam orb of Alteration and orb of Augmentation, catching the desired talent. On one it is “Hounds Mark”, on the second it is “Doedre’s Gluttony”.

Flasks
The Writhing Jar requires 2-3 pieces - you will understand why this is so from personal experience. There is no regeneration in the build, so this is the only way to replenish the missing HP.
Progenesis. This item greatly increases survivability. You play with it once and you won’t want to be without it.
Quartz Flask - indirectly increases survivability, due to the fact that under the influence of the ghost form, it is difficult to lock the character in a corner.
Bottled Faith - but it seems to me that this item can be replaced with a mercury flask. I wanted to maximize the damage, so I took it.

Links
Spoiler

- Weapon
Awakened: Minion Damage Support 6\20
Awakened: Elemental Focus Support 6\20
Awakened: Elemental Damage with Attacks Support 6\20
Increased Critical Damage Support 21\20
Volatility Support 21\20
Concentrated Effect Support 21\20

- Helmet
Cast while Channelling Support
Cyclone 1-20
Desecrate 1
Divergent: Spirit Offering 21\20

- Body Armour
Purity of Elements
Precision 15-21
Determination 20
Petrified Blood 20
Vitality

Steelskin

- Gloves
Arcanist Brand 1
Assassin's Mark 21\20
Anomalous: Conductivity 21\20

Divergent: Frostblink 20\20

- Boots
Anomalous: Wrath 21\20
Phantasmal: Smite 21\20
Awakened: Generosity Support 6\20
Empower Support 4

Assassin's Mark must be of normal quality. Otherwise, alternative quality, awakened stones and an additional level from desecration are not required, this only affects the damage.

I would like to summarize.
Dervish is one of the most unique builds in the world of ARPGs; the gameplay for this character truly provides an indescribable experience. If you think about it, Dervish was intended by the developers solely as a secondary mechanic to take up the slot of unarmed builds and do something stupid with it. The character's core mechanic itself is a puzzle. Until recently, this puzzle was unsolvable for me, but now, here is the answer! This is how a true dervish should work!

I wish a pleasant game to everyone who will try to make this character. I assure you, it will be a lot of fun)))

If you still have questions, you notice an inaccuracy, then write, I will try to answer you.
Last edited by alexunderrrr on Oct 10, 2023, 9:56:20 AM
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2023, 9:49:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info