Seeking Guild

I'm primarily a solo gamer, but my favorite ways to contribute to a guild have been to help with crafting, some resource assistance (i.e. maybe some carries, giving some maps to the unlucky, sharing some runs, etc), and I occasionally do a few hard enchant runs, so I'm more than happy to try and get you a helm or something.

I have a real problem with people who throw actual fits or are particularly negative when I'm genuinely helpful. That's my only two pet peeves. Just be mature in real life unless it's for memes or jokes. I tend to be passive in chat most of the time until I can help someone.

I build everything myself. It's probably self-evident, but I frequently aim for slayer cyclone. However, I do a lot of other builds and switch them out throughout leagues. So, if you like ideas, consider me a factory. If you need help tweaking a build to make it tankier, I'm also quite good at that.

I'm almost 40 years old and have a lot on my plate. I can't guarantee that I'll always be available as a resource. I can't guarantee that I'll be in every single league on day one.  IRL priorities take precedence over PoE.

I'll be checking messages and things so if you send me one then I do appreciate your time. I'll get back as soon as I see it.
Last edited by ekopalm on Oct 3, 2023, 6:19:20 PM
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2023, 5:49:16 PM
Bumping

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info