Bug report reference number 1611403856

I will open by saying it is possible there is something I'm not understanding about the mechanics of this game. This is my 2nd playthrough so I'm far from an expert.
What I do know is that more 70% of the deaths I have experienced in this game come from seemingly innocuous skeleton mages. Not rare, or even magic. Just normal skeleton mages with a 9-5, a wife and 2 kids.
I know your first question: and all my resistances are higher than the baseline (79/78/78/55 from top to bottom).
A little research into the topic leads me to believe this was an issue some years back. You can reference this Reddit post I discovered
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/smtlhp/enemy_skeleton_mages_and_their_damage_
I realize the game has changed a lot since then but it seems like the problem of the people in that post and my problem are not dissimilar. If my build is garbage and I just need to git gud I suppose I will have to live with that. But having my character explode after encountering a handful of skeleton mages isn't my idea of fun.
All the best
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2023, 11:28:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info