In today's news post, we have a few pieces of concept art for some of the items from the Ancestor Mystery Box! Check them out below!

Cephalopod Tricorne

Demongraft Back Attachment

Immortal Armour Set

Snowcaller Armour Set

Timekeeper's Map Device

Trapdoor Portal Effect

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Chilling octie is so cute ^_^
I am still fishing for that back attachment!

I'd love to see the concept art for the Shark finisher since that is the best finisher in the game to date.

Anyone who doesn't believe the Shark Finisher is GOAT hasn't seen the Shark Finisher animation!

Wait where is the Sandfish. I would love to see "Tiny's" concept art. I absolutely love it! So fun to troll my partner who I co-op with when he comes up to feed.
Amazing!
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Immortal Armour Set is one of my favorite!!! And what about the Timekeeper's Map Device ... Amazing!
Lady Dialla, The Gemling Queen says:

Dominus exiled you, naked and alone, unto the palm of Death. But you would not die, would you?

No, no... you cuddled Death, promised it the world, made it your consort and so generously shared it with all your fleeting friends here is Wraeclast.
fix performance before adding new things into the game. 100% cpu usage lol
That snowcaller armour tho <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Mediocre, let POE2's art team do the MTX job please.
Is it just me or this post page is a bit laggy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info