unplayable game on ps4 (not pro)

This game is awesome but it is totaly unplayable on ps4... do something, more filters, graphic settings or i dont know but at this moment it is unplayable. 10 mobs and game freezes, delirium yeah good luck with that. Mapping or bossing? One cool looking skill and fps are like 5 maybe 10 or respawning mobs and you are unable to dogde heal. Rituals? Good that im playing toxic rain balista so i can set them before mob came out and prey spamming flask becouse it is 1 fps challange. Blight maps at the begginig they are fun but then when there is a lot more mobs it is also 1 fps challange. New mechanic is very fun for me and i would love to play it more but same problem :)
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2023, 8:01:22 AM
buy a PC.....the game is demanding hardware a lot even in PC.

Instead you should post to feedback section regarding the current state of console port that even PS5 and latest Xbox sometimes struggle to play.

They should offer character migration from console to PC and consider close or set up separate water down version of POE in console
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
i have pc but this is so stupid argument... u shouldn't even post that if u think about it :) however i have my stash tabs on consol so i agree, they should offer transfer from consol to pc
state of the game on consoles is unacceptable. at this point sony/microsoft should just kick their game out of the store.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info