[EWH] Echoing Wolf Howl - looking for members [SC][League]

Hey there, we are currently trying to build up a New guild to have fun together, help each others and playing togetger in groups from time to time (MF parties, challenges etc.) -> we are no "hardcore-progress" or "Currency-Grind" Guild. For sure we farm currency but always fun is our focus.

Who we are:
Our core lead team are 3 players. The most aktive Player has more then 6000 hours and i am playing Path of Exile about 4000 hours. But we are still learning how to beat the game the best way. We are all Based in Region EU, you should be based there if you want to See us online. We are more casual based (work, family etc. always is more important than a game)

What are we looking for:
We are looking for friendly people that are interested interested in funny times together. Having fun is the most Important Thing :). You dont need to have experience, New players are welcome. We use Discord as Voice Chat and internal communication. You dont have to play All the league long path of exile. If you are Sone with your stuff or challenges we would be just happy if you come back with the next league start. In most Cases we dont play the leagues until the end but we are always available through discord if someone maybe needs help.

If you are interested to get known with us, you have a lot of options:
Pm me here in forum.
Pm me ingame at one of my Charakters (PamBow, PamIce, Weggepammst)
Pm me at Discord - Feltune#2695
Or just leave a Massage directly under this topic (would be nice in and case to bump that topic and reach more players)

Last edited by Feltune on Oct 6, 2023, 5:25:25 AM
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2023, 10:35:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info