[3.22] Problem casting Temporal chains on Vixen's

I am following crouching Tuna's POB guide for Impending Doom Pathfinder League start. I got Vixen's Entrapment for 7 chaos (did I get a decent deal, its equipped [corrupted]? I believe I'll have to buy another with more links later).
My issue is I am switching from Poison Concoction to ID and when I put the curses in the glove I can't cast Temporal Chains. If I remove the gems and put them on another socket and armor it casts fine. If you look at my Passive I haven't gotten to Eldritch battery, but I can't imagine it would cost more than 500 mana to cast once.
I've done SOME due diligence, reading the skills looking for issues, switching them out, checking the level etc, only found the one trigger so don't believe that's it, but this is my first build so I truly have no idea what is going on. Any help would be appreciated. I believe I've got my account linked and public.
Thanks
Last edited by Bob_Dobbz on Sep 12, 2023, 11:09:07 AM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2023, 9:52:49 PM
So here is a link to my POB -

https://pobb.in/Zw8fvW8j2jyA

I was looking at it at work and in POB (If you can get over how seemingly complex POB seems it's really not so bad and SUPER useful). I believe I see the problem. I am switching to ID early and don’t have the sockets to include everything. I believe I’ve got temporal chains linked in the Vixens gloves instead of on the wand with ID support, which leaves Impending Doom with no other active spells, only supports. The POB tipped me off by saying that Cascade had no active spell to link to. So I think it’s that simple. I was trying to add 3 curses into the gloves to trigger the blast but I am missing one until Act 6 so I was substituting thinking ID was a spell not a support. I’m still learning but I’m hoping to actually complete this build by league end. If not I’ll go with a cheap and beginner friendly build like Pohx’s Righteous Fire. Tthanks for reading this far and it was cool not to have my question immediately deleted by mods like they always are on reddit.
Last edited by Bob_Dobbz on Sep 12, 2023, 3:19:54 PM
You need more levels. Also that flask with mana consumption you need that one always up so you can cast your temporal chains

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info