GGG please give us an ETA on Performance Patch

Actual its rly Bad again. There is nearly no Communication again.
The Performance is pretty Bad. I have a ps5 and it feels again like playing on a ps4 with sometimes 1-2 second screenfreezes.

We rly Need a Date or something which tells us that Ur working on it. Dont let the league die like this.
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2023, 8:12:31 AM
Yeah..... it seems like they're trying to wait and tie it into next patch but come on. Did a feared earlier where the whole arena was grey. Performance on ps5 was pretty solid last league. They really jacked it up.
Last edited by timnor on Sep 4, 2023, 3:56:56 PM
Not PS, but I actually bought a Xbox Series X to play this as the Series S was not handling it, sometimes it was like i was playing a pixel art game in rituals and blight.
ya I'm pretty much done until a performance patch that fixes this happens. Sad. It was great in the last 2 o 3 leagues since I got a PS5 and now it's garbage.
EXP penalty, removal of 5way + death dictated by game (lag or invisible mobs + effects) isn't fun.
Usually I am 2-3 levels higher by now
Its so strange though, i had lots of problems, but after the latest hotfix, it was smooth for a couple of days. Now im lagging like shit again and have all kinds of issues again.

Very frsutrating and i dont know how longer i can take this. I love Poe, but thiss sort of issues ruin the fun for me ...
ya they definitely nerfed PS5 this league, it was so good before this league and now it's pretty bad. Can't juice maps, can't have high pack size, it sucks. Why would they do this
bump
Removing all the MTX from character improved performance, and I was just using the beast master which is pretty basic.
Last edited by Guilhaz on Sep 28, 2023, 2:33:59 AM
This patch is a complete dumpster fire. I can't even port back to town before the person cancels the trade because it takes such an obscene amount of time just to load. It's beyond pathetic to have this kind of performance on a next Gen console.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info