The Game Need to be Upgraded to Xbox X/S and PS5, and Needs Crossplay

Playing on Xbox is almost unplayable, especially now due to no graphics loading in. You can’t seen any of the harvest mobs practically all the time and the Sirus fight is physically unplayable. His meteor is unsurvivable 90% of the time as you cannot see the exits to the maze as they physically don’t load in. The game has input delay and has framedrops almost all of the time. This shouldn’t be the case for an Xbox series X and Ps5 game.
This ontop of the lack of crossplay is just making console players disappear. I don’t care about playing with PC players, we just need a bigger market as there is nothing on the store, and what is on the store is dramatically inflated. You may aswell be playing solo self found every league. I love the game, I really do but the massive amounts of disregard they give to console is just massively edging me closer to leaving the game completely.
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2023, 1:23:12 PM
They simply do not care its been like this for years console has always been a side project for them.. I wish there were any other games to compete I actually play on the old gen Xbox one X and with this most recent league they have completely blasted my fps... Load screens have increased by 5 - 15 seconds , if you try to put any investment into your maps its a crutch considering all it does is lower your fps.. (My game actually becomes a slideshow with too much happening)I already bought an SSD JUST FOR THIS GAME... I didnt want to have to upgrade consoles just for one game but it's really starting to seem that way.. THANKS GGG

I stopped being foolish and buying the supporter packs a while ago I suggest anybody with these issues does the same.
Last edited by Corey on Sep 3, 2023, 10:21:15 PM
"
Cavalhalla wrote:
Playing on Xbox is almost unplayable, especially now due to no graphics loading in. You can’t seen any of the harvest mobs practically all the time and the Sirus fight is physically unplayable. His meteor is unsurvivable 90% of the time as you cannot see the exits to the maze as they physically don’t load in. The game has input delay and has framedrops almost all of the time. This shouldn’t be the case for an Xbox series X and Ps5 game.
This ontop of the lack of crossplay is just making console players disappear. I don’t care about playing with PC players, we just need a bigger market as there is nothing on the store, and what is on the store is dramatically inflated. You may aswell be playing solo self found every league. I love the game, I really do but the massive amounts of disregard they give to console is just massively edging me closer to leaving the game completely.

totaly agree that we need crossplay. but i dont think that is done simply and pretty much not worth of doing it. sure we get it on poe2 since its so much easier to apply new game than this old.
They have done great job to even make this over 10y old game for consoles. But bottomline is that is just not worth of it and i can see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info