Xbox privacy settings for party invite and trade?

I dont get invites and i cant invite other players to party or hideout. Anybe know what the xbox x privacy settings should be for this to work?

Or do i need xbox live gold/gamepass for that?
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2023, 7:33:01 PM
I had the same issue, but on Playstation. Presumably the options are somewhat similar?

I had to go into Settings and Privacy. Then alter options for e.g. invites so that other people could send them to me. My settings had stuff as "Only Me" on a bunch of stuff. When I changed that, it was possible to invite me to join a guild.

These weren't settings in the game itself, but on the PS account. Probably the same for Xbox.

Well, if you mean party for trading and such, then those options will be in the game itself. But somtimes I get kicked out of the 1-person party for some reason, which means no invites work. Probably a bug that has never been addressed. To 'fix' that, the only solution I've found is to restart the game and log back in. But of course, if you have gotten trade requests, that will be gone, because the chat log is wiped. But at least future trade requests should be possible.
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
I had the same issue, but on Playstation. Presumably the options are somewhat similar?

I had to go into Settings and Privacy. Then alter options for e.g. invites so that other people could send them to me. My settings had stuff as "Only Me" on a bunch of stuff. When I changed that, it was possible to invite me to join a guild.

These weren't settings in the game itself, but on the PS account. Probably the same for Xbox.

Well, if you mean party for trading and such, then those options will be in the game itself. But somtimes I get kicked out of the 1-person party for some reason, which means no invites work. Probably a bug that has never been addressed. To 'fix' that, the only solution I've found is to restart the game and log back in. But of course, if you have gotten trade requests, that will be gone, because the chat log is wiped. But at least future trade requests should be possible.

It was a setting on the xbox not in the game. And it was exactly the same setting you had on the ps, once i enabled others could send me txt,invites and such it worked..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info