Item filter for consoles

Unfortunately, the design of the poe drop system requires a loot filter. But we especially need a handy loot filter for consoles, we can't exactly hover over an item on the floor and see basic information about it to decide whether to take it into inventory or not. This is especially unpleasant when there are dozens of items on the screen next to each other. Of course, with every patch we get updated with NeverSink's standard filters, but there are still people who don't know that we can use "custom" filters with all kinds of customization on consoles.

With a small example, I will show how you can create your own filter on the console and use it in the game. We go to the NeverSink site - filterblade.xyz, even in the browser on the console. Before that, we make sure that we are logged in to the pathofexile site.

Click on sync with poe. Authorize the application... and that's it, now we can change the filters and they will be available on our console.

1. Go to myfilter tab
2. Create New Filter

You can skip this if it first filter for you.
4. On this tab, you can select the basic loot filter rules. And then...
3. The most interesting tab is the fine tuning of the loot filter.

Let's change "short bow" base representation in our new filter.

1. Find "Highlight specific base" option
2. Start type "Short bow" and choose from drop down list "Short bow" base
3. Click add
4. Rule for rarity
5. Rule for item level. In this example, filter will show only 68+ ilv short bows
6. More config options: icon for mimi map, beam, sound etc.
7. It's time to save our modified filter.

1. Let's choose the name for filter that will be displayed in the game and the platform.
2. Almost done.

1. You can create new filter or overwrite a previously saved one.
2. Save and sync...

That's all, let's get into the game. And in the loot filter selection menu we find our saved filter. Thanks NeverSink for wonderful site and everything he does for the community. Especially in the end game or when you try a specific build, customizing the loot filter allows you to play with much more comfort.

upd My filter for atlas complition phase based on strict filter. Change size for some huge items(jewelers orb recipe), t14 maps with good layout are additionally highlighted, and other small change. https://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=talraashi&saveState=22K50N1WEDR2EV&platform=xbox&isPreset=false
Last edited by talraashi on Dec 10, 2023, 4:37:58 AM
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2023, 4:40:58 AM
Is it possible to use on xbox an existing custom filter from another user if it was originally created for PC ?
I tried to follow/copy it and then change the platform from PC to Xbox and it did show up ingame as available filter but it didn't work properly. It was weird because this SSF Bow leveling filter I tried didn't highlight a 4 socket bow on the ground. It was shown just a little bit larger vs no filter and much less visible vs Neversinks version. Maybe the reason was that the filter was made for 3.22 and on console we still rocking 3.21 ?
"
Is it possible to use on xbox an existing custom filter from another user if it was originally created for PC ?
I tried to follow/copy it and then change the platform from PC to Xbox and it did show up ingame as available filter but it didn't work properly. It was weird because this SSF Bow leveling filter I tried didn't highlight a 4 socket bow on the ground. It was shown just a little bit larger vs no filter and much less visible vs Neversinks version. Maybe the reason was that the filter was made for 3.22 and on console we still rocking 3.21 ?

Yep, now filters from filterblade for 3.22 and need to wait. As far as I know if you edit even pc filter through site and save/sync it for console it should work.
Last edited by talraashi on Aug 22, 2023, 10:56:43 AM
this is awesome, I was wondering how to get custom filters into xbox

thank you
Still relevant especially before the start of the league. I added a link in the first post to an example of my filter that I use when complete the atlas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info