Mouse and keyboard on PS and Xbox consoles and PoE 2

It may seem silly, but we really need the ability to use a mouse and keyboard.

The current controls and interface navigation are frustrating and not very pleasant after extended use.

PC players have a much easier and more enjoyable experience, along with the convenience of using macro programs for checking item prices, etc.

I know that item prices can also be checked on consoles, but it's not ideal for rare items. Playing on a console is almost like the SSF mode. The drawbacks greatly overwhelm the satisfaction and enjoyment of the game.

You could also consider addressing the in-game market. It's not bad, but I think a model/functionality similar to MMORPGs would be much better.

Thirdly, when PoE 2 is released on PC, will the console versions receive it at the same time, for example, a week later, just like with the league?
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2023, 6:44:43 AM
On the issue of Mouse and Keyboard I confess that it is something very particular from person to person, but I think the gameplay is the best possible when using Joystick than Mouse and Keyboard, but I support the idea of having both options to play.

As for PoE2... I strongly believe that their intention is to deliver the same content at the same time, on both platforms, always maintaining equality in patch notes, content and live service in general.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Right, you have to be of good cheer. Poe is a great game so I also believe that the creators are trying and do not treat the console worse :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info