We have released a new version of Kirac's Vault Pass! This league's pass can be purchased with points and also has a free track available. Its premium track contains a new exclusive armour set and some mystery boxes.

Free Track

The free track of Kirac's Vault rewards you with items such as Scouting Reports, Scarabs, Sextants and Special Maps for completing bonus objectives of maps in Path of Exile's endgame. You can complete it once in each Ancestor league you play, such as Ancestor or Hardcore Ancestor. The free track does not grant items in Ruthless modes or Private Leagues.

You'll earn your first reward upon entering the Karui Shores, after defeating Kitava. You'll earn additional rewards by completing sets of map bonus objectives while exploring your Atlas. If you complete the bonus objectives of all 115 maps, you'll have earned all available rewards!

Exclusive Microtransactions

Purchase your premium pass and complete Atlas objectives to earn mystery boxes and the exclusive Oracle Armour Set. This armour set is purely cosmetic and does not affect your character's power or progression.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I purchase the Pass and track my progress through it?

How do I claim my rewards?

Is the Premium Pass still good value?

Do I get anything right away for buying the Pass?

Is this pay-to-win in any way?

Do I need to have bought the Pass before I complete my Atlas? Is there a penalty for just waiting until near the end of the league and buying it then?

Can I pay more money to unlock rewards that I have not been able to unlock through gameplay?

Is the Pass available for Standard players?

Will I have access to my exclusive skins in Standard or future leagues?

Are the Pass or its cosmetic skins available after this league ends?

What happens if I'm playing in multiple Ancestor leagues? Which league does the Pass track progress from?

Will the Kirac's Vault Pass be released on Console platforms?

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Why boots from premium pass doesn't have any effect?
no Kris voice? :(
Last edited by AntiSocialShizoid on Aug 18, 2023, 7:07:11 PM
So the div card in town thing is bad ass, why don't we have something as cool for challenge rewards please?
You guys have been delivering on some worth while challenge rewards(not that I have ever got any 40/40) but you guys have set a higher standard for yourselves then this with what you've done before.
Last edited by DragonSound on Aug 18, 2023, 7:40:29 PM
Unfortunately the last 2 storages are not very good. Although the previous effects were more interesting. These are quite uninteresting effects. I hope the guys will improve the vaults in the next leagues, something that does not look very good now.
The boxes in the paid part look especially bad, for example, I have a lot of MTX from the boxes, and often there is no point in opening them. there will be a duplicate = meaningless reward. In general, a random reward out of the box is not motivating. there can fall out as something good, and a completely uninteresting thing.
In general, please improve the quality of the paid part of the box, while it feels bad.
Best themed Armour Set yet!?

imo, better than the lava one last league, which I was not into.

Suggestion for another theme:
- Karui weapon master
- Havest Gardener
- Forging Thief from Heist
- A new Spin on the very first MTX packs: the Beyond Portal
- - A Beyond Hideout decoration set, turining your HO into a Beyond zone.
"
no Kris voice? :(

Maybe his time is more valuable doing some other things, and or had a schedule/timing conflict. See also no voice over for the Challenge rewards.
Looking really funky :o
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
This just might be the first pass I buy, I love opening up stacked decks.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
I got anything from mystery boxes,300 point pay is not fair to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info