Console Trading Needs Adjusment

I am PoE fan for a couple of years now and am having a blast with the game. I started playing the game in PC platform and still do from time to time however recently decided to switch platforms since alot of my friends play on console (playstation).

I discovered that you can still have fun in the game in any platform so I wanted to introduce my friends to the game but found it hard since its grinder on console since resources aren't that obtainable due to the trade economy being inflated compared to PC.

I understand the reason for the inflation which is likely due to the smaller community in console compared to PC but I hope this issue could be resolved by implementing cross platform trading or something similar in that aspect.
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2023, 12:47:24 PM
Would love to see a cross play. Most streamers when asked said they should have cross play that would be awesome.

Just a simple Auto accept trade would fix a lot of trade problems. On console and PC. Definitely would stop scammers really on PC. Instead GGG think holding Alt key will fix trade on pc lol.
Would love to see it as well. Even just PS+xbox would be a big improvement and roughly double the market size on each platform.

Probably nothing will happen until POE2, but I hope we'll see it there at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info