The 2 bad types of people for videogames

[Removed by Support]

Videogames are about choice and developing yourself, as should life be, but it isn't. It is forced in all sort of ways, and lived dishonestly. When you speak up about it, then everybody feels entitled to speak up, except they don't say "i was wronged, this is not right", they say "well everybody has to go through that shit". I don't see how people like that should be on the same level of entitlement to talk about issues, if all they do is let things go that way.

And for that videogames offer an escape full of visual art and music, where only your choices matter.

I think there are 2 main categories of people in videogames, that RUIN games for what i see them as. And this is clearly "antagonistic", if you want so.

1 is the fraction of people, that force everybody into a set of rules or regulations. Into their "roles". They do that by design.

The other fraction of people has figured everything out for themselves, and they then yell it at others during every opportunity what the most efficient way is. Nobody can feel accomplished if they don't figure that out on their own. Or even have any choice as a result of being shit talked by literal losers.

One classic example is how pohx fire guide does NOT force people into a scheme. He specifically states how he makes "entry-level" guides. While i don't think this has much to do with PoE or their build guides, i thought it is a great example for what i'm trying to say.

[Removed by Support]

This is what i think. And by now, as asmongold, the strongest warrior of world of warcraft, has mentioned before, i have become a minority in my own territory, which is videogames.

Nobody cares what the gameboy player thinks.

Thanks for reading, thanks for your time.

[Removed by Support]

Just for that i put up with ugly things in games. I am not some twisted mad man, who thinks, that these type of depictions are okay in anyway. And if you have issues being too wholesome for the combat-aspect of games, figure that out on your own. I am NOT in your group of people, okay ?

I play games for their gameplay, and if that means putting up with a whole bunch of people messed up in their heads, i'll do that if it's a good game.

I don't think that there is a need for my own personality to be "out there". At the same time there is just so much twisted bullshit, that people simply can't see the bigger picture.
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Aug 17, 2023, 4:41:27 AM
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2023, 4:34:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info