Hideout Import for Console (Xbox)

Any way we can get something similar to PC when it comes to importing/exporting hideouts? @Alexander_GGG
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2023, 12:56:46 AM
I very much doubt it will happen because the browser for xbox is 'secured' . Which means no downloads other than approved apps / programs. This is NOT up to GGG to remedy.
"
I very much doubt it will happen because the browser for xbox is 'secured' . Which means no downloads other than approved apps / programs. This is NOT up to GGG to remedy.

This is not true as proven by importable loot filters, GGG would just have to allow us to enter a text hideout paste (the hideout text is not dissimilar to loot filters, and parse it as they do with filters before allowing us to use that import)
Would love a way to reproduce my hideout, because I spent a lot of time making it like I wanted last league. Redoing everything, placing all the NPCs etc is kind of a pain.

Just save it to account info, like tons of other stuff (inventory etc etc).
The hideouts save per layout and when season ends it saves the layout with the most decorations placed. Don't play standard other than the one day I have to. Crucible league hideout moved to standard since I hadn't decorated it in standard than it started as the base for ancestor league. If yours didn't than your layout in standard had more stuff, just go clear standard and the next league it'll overwrite to standard as your base decorated.

Pulled from help and information thread:Your hideout in the standard league is updated. The new hideout will be chosen between either your previous hideout in the standard league, or the hideout you have in the challenge league. The hideout with more decorations in it is chosen. The other hideout is lost, but all the decorations from it are returned to your hideout stash.
Last edited by TheLotus3947 on Aug 25, 2023, 4:30:43 PM
"
TheLotus3947 wrote:

Pulled from help and information thread:Your hideout in the standard league is updated. The new hideout will be chosen between either your previous hideout in the standard league, or the hideout you have in the challenge league. The hideout with more decorations in it is chosen. The other hideout is lost, but all the decorations from it are returned to your hideout stash.

I was surprised to see this was the case on my end too, once I could visit the hideout in Ancestor league. Map device and npcs aren't there yet, but everything else is, including crafting stations and various bits and bobs I had placed.

Very nice, cause it was always a nag to have to re-do it every time, including 10 NPCs sat on top of each other.
Yeah that only happens with a new hideout you've never edited before. And you can just reclaim all to help unstack all the npcs and than slowly place them out as you want. Also as you unlock the npcs they show up in the places you had them without needing to re ask them to go to hideout

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info