Perpetual Anguish Covenant of Torment [PACT] - Worldwide

The name speaks for itselfs!
(If I really have to say something - It is an outstanding name.)

This covenant (technically "guild" in PoE) is a friendly, social and helpful covenant. We all suffer in Wraeclast (some even when not there). We all need eachother. We are the covenant. Not just a member of it (even if it technically is in that way).

Common sense is everything.
If anyone feels, "this is me" - then the covenant has a special invitation for you. If there is any doubt - the covenant really hope you will find a place were you belong.

Since I was the chosen one (or chosed by own will to be honest) to create this covenant, I was given the role "leader". We are all leaders - we are all adepts. We take care of each other. We take care of other in need.

Stay alive!
At least ooc (out of character)! Unfortunately we can't always decide our own destiny. But active players are alive for sure. Everyone decide for themself if they are "alive".

We Are! We Create! We Build! We Develop! We Enjoy! Together!
Feel free to fill in.

What are my thoughts about this covenant?
A safe haven. It could be needed both in Wraeclast and in other places. Be in character or out of character. Hang out in the hideout (own, "guild" or another) or hunt the evil power - somewhere far away from where I have been. Chat and socialize or have your own space when needed.

If the covenant consists of only one (me and my characters), two hundred or ten thousand - it doesn't matter. "This is me" have no limits.

We all enjoy this game in different ways. We should all play it in the way we prefer, love and enjoy the most. Softcore, hardcore, strict ssf, non-strict ssf, league or core game is all the same when it comes to experience.

What is a character for me? Is there any difference between "Niamara" and "asdasdassdasd"? If the character is named for a reason, it is a character even if the one was unlucky getting "BadAssXX". To be! We must play! To play! We must have a character! To have a character! We must suffer in Wraeclast!

I play hardcore myself. Probably both league and core. I fell in love with this game this summer (2023). Feel free to contact me in-game, here at the forum, or call me (if you have my number), if you feel like it.

The covenant itself is perpetual
That means the covenant exists with or without all or nothing.
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2023, 8:04:34 AM
A friend of mine suggested I should change the name to:

Will I Be Alone Forever [WIBAF]

This is not written as a "pity me". Just thought it was a bit of humor! And for a Diablo 4 player he should have credit, didn't have that high thoughts of them even if he's my friend.

When I saw [WIBAF] I thought of boxing terms instead, like "World International Boxing Association Federation"!

But the Covenant has its name and I am not bigger than the Covenant. [PACT] forever!

Take care when in (or not in) Wraeclast
They said I was unique - I really hope it's true!
My advice, playing hard - Never use pre made builds.

Surely looks like I'm weak - Want survive, but I'm new!
Always want superior card? - There for sure other guilds.

I just play as a geek - Me always fight for you.
I'll be your bodyguard - Faking rhymes just to gilds!

Need glorious and fame? - That's something I can fix!
Please, say you will partake - Even if it's bullshit.

Don't worry, it's no shame - Trust, I have my own tics!
A lot more than heartache - Such perfect rhymes that fit.

Part for part, all are same - Them syllable are six.
On purpose one mistake - Surely you can see it!

I beg on a bare knee - Hurry up for new league!
And I have the best spell - Insta-kill eleven

If doing it with me - There will be no intrigue
It's your choice, prefer hell - Or stay close to heaven

I work better than three - But I'm also fatigue
I forgot, I must tell - A hint, count to ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info