bli$$ards Forums are the Reason why...

i actually started appreciating the PoE Forum even more
every critique gets flagged as "Trolling" by fanbois until it gets automatically deleted (thats how i also got permabanned in heroes of the storm :D)

bli$$ard isnt blizzard north anymore
its a profit oriented company that has absolutely no connection to the players.
those people who keep supporting this company by buying every call of duty and buying even skins in the diablo4 shop to support this bull**** are the reason they think everything is fine

bli$$ard caters to all the casual joe schmo's out there
thats why i stick to poe and it was for real the last time i spend money on a bli$$ard "product"

"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2023, 10:49:53 PM
hoho Diabloski44 would kick you in the teeth if he saw you bad mouthing Bli$$ard like this.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho Diabloski44 would kick you in the teeth if he saw you bad mouthing Bli$$ard like this.

xDD whoever that is :D
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
"
xPiranha wrote:

lulz
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
i actually started appreciating the PoE Forum even more
every critique gets flagged as "Trolling" by fanbois until it gets automatically deleted (thats how i also got permabanned in heroes of the storm :D)

bli$$ard isnt blizzard north anymore
its a profit oriented company that has absolutely no connection to the players.
those people who keep supporting this company by buying every call of duty and buying even skins in the diablo4 shop to support this bull**** are the reason they think everything is fine

bli$$ard caters to all the casual joe schmo's out there
thats why i stick to poe and it was for real the last time i spend money on a bli$$ard "product"

Who was your favorite HoTS hero? I hit max rank with ETC in the first season then became a filthy Abathur main. League made Yuumi but I have accepted that I will die before any moba makes any character as fun as Abathur ever again.
"
innervation wrote:
Who was your favorite HoTS hero? I hit max rank with ETC in the first season then became a filthy Abathur main. League made Yuumi but I have accepted that I will die before any moba makes any character as fun as Abathur ever again.

Were you also thorn between dying inside, facepalming pity on the fools and laughter at the morons when the hots forum went apeshit over the stealth changes with tons of nova "masters" complaining they woudnt be able to snipe abathurs sitting on the front forts?

Dunno whats more... dumb? Depressing? Hilarious?: The nova players saying that with a straight face or the fact many abathur players did get killed over and over in such fashion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info