Equal rewards for PSN supporters

I love the game and want to keep supporting it however I can’t help but feel somewhat neglected that on the PSN server we don’t get the goodies that come with the supporter packs on the PC server. I’d love to have that hoodie & poster or at least get to pick a voidborn reliquary key. Please consider giving your PSN server players some love and attention too!
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2023, 4:17:59 AM
"
Century0606 wrote:
I love the game and want to keep supporting it however I can’t help but feel somewhat neglected that on the PSN server we don’t get the goodies that come with the supporter packs on the PC server. I’d love to have that hoodie & poster or at least get to pick a voidborn reliquary key. Please consider giving your PSN server players some love and attention too!

I deeply believe that this is part of their plan for the future!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
What’s holding them back? Why make the split in the first place? I’m sure there is a reason and anyone who gets to voidborn supporter level will understand or at least won’t stop playing/supporting the game once we’re told.
"
Century0606 wrote:
What’s holding them back? Why make the split in the first place? I’m sure there is a reason and anyone who gets to voidborn supporter level will understand or at least won’t stop playing/supporting the game once we’re told.

If I'm going to assume, this is because in the past they had to deliver the game without fully completing things in the game and they are not having the time to be able to complete and improve the console environment because they cannot match the development with the PC! Yes, this is unfortunate. I conclude by saying that this is speculation based on the responses that GGG has been giving over time.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
i always assume they are not going to give us any love at all. the last thing we got was the trade site like what 3 leauges ago? they do not care about console and will never do anything to make it better. fuck poor people right

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info