POE 2 Crossplay

Will there be Crossplay in poe2 with pc and console? - Hope so :)
Will there be ingame trade market? (No external/www needed, and no hideout trading needed I hope?)
Looking forward for Poe2 And hopefully you do it right :)
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2024, 4:07:56 PM
It would be nice to have updates on your questions from GGG, we are still left with very old and outdated "explanations" about such options that could be in the game.

As for the Trade Market, I honestly don't think it will be available in Path of Exile 2, it will only have Trade Site.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
If they go Trade site it will hurt console users... even pc players does not like it. Today pc players have lots of sites/programs to help them. The best would be all in the game. And to be honest I think The trade is the biggest deal if the game will succeed or not. If there was not trading in poe not so many would keep on playing, myself included. I really hope they do it right this time to attract ppl.
CROSSPLAY IS NEEDED FOR POE 2

If Diablo 4 can do it POE can do it.
Luckely they have more or less comfirmed both crossplay for Poe2 and even ingame trade market for poe2 with instant buyout. Hopefully they stick with those plans and the future looks bright if they not gonna change again before release...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info