(Fatal bug) 25% chance to apply "Wither" for 2 seconds on hit does not receive "Duration" tag

The "Glorious Vanity" jewel's "Inflicts wither for 2 seconds on hit" does not properly benefit from the "Skill Effect Duration" effect.

If you watch the video, (with a lot of skill effect duration)

1. Skill Jam's "wither" (Purple skill effect) receives the effect of "skill effect duration" and shows a duration of about 4 to 5 seconds,

2. The "Glorious Vanity" jewel's "Induces wither for 2 seconds on hit" is about 2 seconds, so no matter how much "skill effect duration" is taken care of, the effect does not get longer.

Since the "wither" of this "Glorious Vanity" jewel is definitely a "skill effect", there is a bug where it does not receive the "skill effect duration" even though it should receive the full "wither" like skill jam's "wither".

This works as a fatal error in my build. Please amend.

this is test video "wither"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03rHHcgSui0
Last edited by soundwish on Jul 28, 2023, 8:17:48 AM
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2023, 11:04:10 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
gem tag concept cannot apply to these......

Skill (capital S) means Skill gem or Skill granted from item

"Inflicts wither for 2 seconds on hit" does not contain any Skill, even at backend may code as such.......Or please show us the Skill Gem "Inflict" or "wither"
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Never seen anything more fatal than this.

Skill effect duration doesn't affect duration of debuffs.

Some skills that provide debuffs override their base duration, allowing debuffs to become skill effects. Gems of such skills have a duration tag.

Some examples are Puncture and Viper Strike, their bleed and poison respectively are scaleable with duration, while regular bleed and poison aren't.

Wither related skills of this group are Wither, Withering Step and Withering Touch.
Withered lasts X seconds as a separate line paired with a duration tag indicates this.
I think he is talking about the transformed notable that gives 25% chance to inflict withered for 2 seconds on hit.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Jul 28, 2023, 11:05:22 AM
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
I think he is talking about the transformed notable that gives 25% chance to inflict withered for 2 seconds on hit.

It is not a Skill (capital S)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info