Hardcore PVP in D4

I love HC PvP. I've missed HC PvP for almost a decade now. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out D4 had HC PvP. I eagerly made my dueler and have been farming the PVP zones, but in two days I have yet to even *see* one other player, let alone fight one.

And Unlike PoE, the regular pve game is so shallow and uninteresting that I'm basically already done with it.

:(

I also miss bandits.

Does no one else love the thrill of fighting to the death? It's the closest thing to dueling to the death in real life without having to actually... you know... die.

Last bumped on Jul 25, 2023, 2:58:27 PM
the closest thing to HC dueling in real life is to join a powerslap competition.
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
the closest thing to HC dueling in real life is to join a powerslap competition.

Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8XeDvKqI4E
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8XeDvKqI4E

Pretty much
Forum pvp
wrong game genre if you are after some Pvp actions.
shooter, mobas and maybe even mmorpgs are the better choice for pvp.
Unfortunately even mmorpgs don't offer the best pvp fun anymore these days.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jul 22, 2023, 4:00:08 PM
Unfortunately I think you're right. That didn't used to be the case though. I've killed dozens in Diablo 2 HC and over 1500 in PoE at the bandits back in the day.

To my knowledge, there are no genres that have the sort of high-stakes PvP I'm looking for. Closest thing to it is probably battle royale since you only have one life and can lose up to 20 minutes of invested time on death, but that really pales in comparison to losing a high level arpg character.
Last edited by KZA on Jul 22, 2023, 4:58:57 PM
Iirc hardcore wow had a tournament... no idea how common that is though, saw only a thumbnail on yt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info