Pet owners!

Who else has pets, like me, who love watching you play PoE?

Our two cats are totally crazy for this game.
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2023, 8:45:06 PM
I have a cat that likes to lay between my monitor and keyboard and at times will get upset at how often I am spamming my flask buttons so he bats at my fingers.
My cats are long bored of it. :(
Censored.
My cat: "feed me right now"

Me: "no gimme sec to finish map"

My cat: "NOW" *steps on windows hibernate key*

-----------------

My cat: "scratch my butt"

Me: "gimme sec to finish map"

My cat: "what does this button do" *steps on vaaletons key, filling screen with shiny wiggly skeletons*

My cat: "ooh new cat toys! *slaps screen trying to catch skeletons*

--------------------

Me: "aah it's quiet, i should do some lab runs"

My cats: "oh look crunk isn't looking let's start some shit behind his back" *cats knock over trash bin and scoot low past my chair with an old chicken bone or an empty fish & chips wrapper sticking out of their mouth at a jaunty angle like they're King Shit with the monster catch*
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
My cat: *fixated on screen watching my skitterbots derp about my feet*

Large centipede: *makes its leisurely way up the wall behind my screen undisturbed and goes hiding behind Blender 2.50 hotkey reference poster*

Probably also, any number of mice or rats: *unimpeded run of the kitchen while cat is riveted on screen wiggles*
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Cats add an additional, unpredictable difficulty "cat mod" to mapping. It can be view obstruction, sitting on 70% of mouse pad, smacking in face with tail and so on.
"
ladish wrote:
Cats add an additional, unpredictable difficulty "cat mod" to mapping. It can be view obstruction, sitting on 70% of mouse pad, smacking in face with tail and so on.

Don't forget "climb the back of your chair with their claws, jumpscaring you and maybe clawing onward onto your shoulder for a better view"

followed, of course, by "cat butt right up in your face while you're trying to see around them placing explosives for expedition"
Not yet. But I'm trying to adopt a cat from a non-profit animal welfare organisation. Hopefully it goes through, cause I'd love to have a cute little cat in the apartment :)
I have a cat but he doesn't like to watch when I play
Damned cat read what I wrote and decided to make it a lie. :(

He is now back to jumping on my desk at inopportune moments. I almost died last night when he kicked the mouse out of my hand (character is at 97% btw).

We have 3 but the ladies are better behaved.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info