Looking for build advice and help for cyclone slayer

My dmg is playable but it does not seem high enough for most content. My defences also do not seem to hold up. I understand that I need more forms of defence but I do not know how to without sacrificing a lot of damage or by using a lot of currency that I do not have. I intend on getting fortify using my passive points when I get to lvl 100 but I doubt that it will be enough, provided that I even make it there. All advice is appreciated.
https://pobb.in/7D758TjVD3KC
Last edited by VVHY on Jun 12, 2023, 8:23:53 PM
Last bumped on Jun 15, 2023, 7:39:40 PM
Follow a Hollow Palm Dancing Dervish build (there's a good one on here for 3.21).
You only need the sword and the jewel and it's a guarantee that the chest item that increases the Dex will drop well before the end of the campaign.

But do what I did when you're done with it.
Delete the character.
It's ten times more powerful than it looks when you get to the level of the sword (L59). It destroyed Tier 8 yellow maps and I only had 4 sockets on the weapon and the chest item (it's a dexterity stacker I got to just under 800 Dex).

And it's so easy to play even without those two items (go dual wield) up to L59 with two high-damage two-different-type one-handers.

It's fun for a few days until you realise it's too fast and too strong.
Your linked pob is something wrong. We need more info to have some ideas. But for the general direction — cyclone is not “OMG broken skill” and on top of that it’s melee which has its issues. All that meaning there’s no really an easy way to get uber damage and defenses. It is definitely possible but the path here is through incremental upgrades or currency. You can just evaluate every piece of your gear, look at it and say, well this piece has 2 useful suffixes for me. How do I make it 3? Your weapon is probably the biggest upgrade you can get, and probably a timeless jewel? Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info