Epic games ingame shop Epic Purchase Failed error

Im playing game from epic launcher and ingame shop when i try to buy anything such as supporter pack it says "Epic purchase failed" error is there anyway to fix it btw i bought something before 1 or 2 month ago but now i cannot
Last edited by Rradizen on Jun 6, 2023, 5:20:10 AM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2023, 2:48:23 AM
Hey Rradizen! If you haven't already, could you please send us an email via support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this further for you?

If you could please include your account name and a screenshot of the error you are receiving, we would really appreciate it :)
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
i send and i got reply just like wait and my problem still not solved if u can't solve your own game problem who will help me ? please help me asap
"
Rradizen wrote:
i send and i got reply just like wait and my problem still not solved if u can't solve your own game problem who will help me ? please help me asap

sadly there have been several reports of problems between EPIC and GGG's system lately. If you have been told to wait, then you have to wait.......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info