The final ExileCon Qualifier event begins in 30 minutes and you are now able to join the event. Tune into the official stream at twitch.tv/pathofexile to find out who will join imexile, tytykiller and Havoc in the ExileCon 2023 Finals in this last chance qualifier, casted by ZiggyD and RaizQT!

For more information about Qualifier events and their prizepool, check out this announcement.

We also want to remind everyone that the use of inappropriate character and stream names during your run will result in disqualification from this event or future race events in the series. You can find out more in our PSA last week here.

We'd also like to mention that while the event is fixed seed, when Einhar spawns by chance in an area, he can slightly affect parts of the layout of the zone but the rest of the area will be the same.

If you want to watch the last few qualifier events, you can check out the VODs below:
Good luck everyone!

If you missed the race, check out the VOD here or open the spoiler below to see the results!
Results
Congratulations to the Mystery Racer (gawrgura_subreddit_mod) for winning the final ExileCon Qualifier Event and securing their spot in the finale at ExileCon! The finale will be streamed live at twitch.tv/pathofexile on July 29th PDT. We'll see you there!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Good luck everyone!
go exiles!!!
Game is so fucking dead. No censorship can delete this.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
F* your events, whenever this sh*t happens we're getting disconnected from the server, enough of it, just be done with it! The league is already dead, and none plays because of the drop rates, cuz someone decided to make the server last 5 months. Only MF builds are viable in this sh*tty league. I've 30 days of playtime and I've around 50m dps, what I'm trying to say is I know my way around, but 30 divines have dropped so far, I tried every f* content to the end but nothing.
It's so f* hard when there is nothing that motivates you to play, good job, thank you, I'm also done with this league as well.
Last edited by TheHellBlazer1 on May 26, 2023, 4:55:46 PM
Pog
"
F* your events, whenever this sh*t happens we're getting disconnected from the server, enough of it, just be done with it! The league is already dead, and none plays because of the drop rates, cuz someone decided to make the server last 5 months. Only MF builds are viable in this sh*tty league. I've 30 days of playtime and I've around 50m dps, what I'm trying to say is I know my way around, but 30 divines have dropped so far, I tried every f* content to the end but nothing.
It's so f* hard when there is nothing that motivates you to play, good job, thank you, I'm also done with this league as well.

no one plays because this whole league feels like an unloved filler. it is what it is.
pog

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Game is so fucking dead. No censorship can delete this.

You're playing standard, no wonder the game is "dead" for ya. :)

Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on May 26, 2023, 6:38:40 PM
gg, great run
Pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info