Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Emptying menagerie using repeated action with Logitech Gaming software against TOS?

There is no easy way to empty menagerie from trash beasts. Is it against TOS to move mouse cursor to the release button and use Logitech Gaming software to repeat the following actions?

1) "mouse left click" repeats every 0,5 sec
2) "Enter" repeats every 0,654 sec

These can be set to two different buttons and they repeat after pressing once.

If menagerie is full it takes roughly 1000 seconds (15+ minutes) to do manually. This way I could do something else for 15 minutes and save my wrists.
Last edited by Amereius on May 21, 2023, 1:21:37 PM
Last bumped on May 21, 2023, 1:54:00 PM
We recommend refraining from creating or using any programs that automates or does more than one action with a keystroke or mouse click as well as anything that interacts with the game client to provide an advantage over other players or provide information that isn't normally visible.
Thanks for your reply. I will not use the setup.

How does the overwriting of beasts work when the menagerie is full?
"
Amereius wrote:
There is no easy way to empty menagerie from trash beasts. Is it against TOS to move mouse cursor to the release button and use Logitech Gaming software to repeat the following actions?

1) "mouse left click" repeats every 0,5 sec
2) "Enter" repeats every 0,654 sec

These can be set to two different buttons and they repeat after pressing once.

If menagerie is full it takes roughly 1000 seconds (15+ minutes) to do manually. This way I could do something else for 15 minutes and save my wrists.

this would be "automation" and will get your account banned.
You are only allowed to do "1 key = 1 server action" per the ToS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info