all characters, friendlist everything gone

Returning to POE after a few years and every character I had and every friend I had added is gone off the list and im a little confused. Can someone explain what im missing or if something bad happened? :)
Last bumped on May 17, 2023, 10:17:04 PM
Did you used to play on steam and are now playing on launcher? I had that issue where I lost everything but its because I wasn't paired to my steam account
Hey there,

Could you please send an email through to support@grindinggear.com so the appropriate team member can look into this for you?
"
JamesM_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

Could you please send an email through to support@grindinggear.com so the appropriate team member can look into this for you?

It seems like the guy who posted above is right. I downloaded through the website instead of using steam this time and he says the exact same thing happened to him because of it..

So I just made a new character and started playing a few hours so uh.. If I uninstall and reinstall through steam, do you reckon I will keep the new character or no? :D
"
ImGryssLOL wrote:
Did you used to play on steam and are now playing on launcher? I had that issue where I lost everything but its because I wasn't paired to my steam account

I would ask you the same question, how did you resolve it?

I kinda wanna keep my new character I been playing on launcher, will I just lose it and have to start over (losing a few hours of progress) if I reinstall again through steam? Let me know if you have any idea.
"
I kinda wanna keep my new character I been playing on launcher, will I just lose it and have to start over (losing a few hours of progress) if I reinstall again through steam? Let me know if you have any idea.

It is not possible to merge accounts.

You either stick with your new character, or regain access to your original ones.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info