Linked wrong account

So i had forgotten i had an account on this website, as it is years since i played last.
When i now linked this new account with my steam account, my characters are gone.
And i cant seem to find a way to log in with account name, only email. And so i am only able to log in to this new account...

How quick are GGG in responding to issues like this ?
"
So i had forgotten i had an account on this website, as it is years since i played last.
When i now linked this new account with my steam account, my characters are gone.
And i cant seem to find a way to log in with account name, only email. And so i am only able to log in to this new account...

How quick are GGG in responding to issues like this ?

right now GGG support replies are delayed.
So if you have already e-mailed them, then you will need to wait until it's your turn in the support queue.
Hey stenhaug78, I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please contact us via support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this for you?
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
I have written you several mails about the issue.
I cant even play the game now. All my stash tabs , everything is gone.
And I am checking my e-mail every 5 mins waiting for a reply that is yet to come.
"
I have written you several mails about the issue.
I cant even play the game now. All my stash tabs , everything is gone.
And I am checking my e-mail every 5 mins waiting for a reply that is yet to come.

GGG uses a queue based ticket system so every time you send a new e-mail, your place in the queue is reset.
So you just need to wait until it's your turn in the queue and right now, that can take time.......
GGG uses a queue based ticket system so every time you send a new e-mail, your place in the queue is reset.
So you just need to wait until it's your turn in the queue and right now, that can take time.......

Good to know, thanks.

fml....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info