Old guy looking for active US guild

Hi all, I used to be a member of Navandis's guild when he was streaming - Somehow after taking a break for a while I'm not in the guild any longer. I'd like to find an active community to hang out with to help with challenges and just chat while playing. I'm pretty self-sufficient and not looking for any sort of handouts or carries, just would like to find cool people to ask questions to, help when needed and I'd like to push some challenges.

Looking for a laid-back, no-drama group.

Thanks all.

US guy here, (CST) if that helps!

Thanks
Last bumped on May 9, 2023, 6:48:17 PM
hey there, we are only 2 people in my guild but I'm looking to start a guild with some helpful, active players.

You can check my post here if youre interested: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3387815
Hello. We are mostly US/EU here. Not huge but a decent amount of folks. Dunno if you'd be interested but we are playing in a private league for the most part with some folks who are in another guild that are friends and I am a member of tangentially. Very laid back, no real rules except not to violate the TOS in game. Lots of making fun of each other in a fun way with a play when you want/can attitude about the whole thing. Feel free to let me know if you are interested. If not or you already have something as I'm late to the party good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info